Cancer chemo?

floridays

My wife is an 18 year survivor of breast cancer and double mastectomy with reconstruction. She went through both chemo and radiation as some lymph nodes were compromised. She bought a wig to cover her hair loss but only wore it a couple times. Looked at the bald head as kind of a badge of honor for fighting so hard. Hair eventually grew back as normal. Good luck. They have come a long way treating this horrible disease.
Great to hear, Good news for the girl and her guy :thumbup1: .

My best wishes for you both.

quad decade guy

Update:

Wife came through the 6 round (18 week) dreaded "AB" chemo.

Starts the 10 round (30 week) milder "CD" chemo.

Doc says should be easier. Hair should start to come back.

She has a girls trip to Disney World planned in October......

I thank those that have been kind on my Wife's behalf.

quad decade guy

Anyone who has to deal with you for their entire life must be a saint and deserves all of our respect. But seriously, anyone who knows anyone who has gone through this understands just how awful and unfair it is.
Wow......just couldn't leave it alone......

And on my Wife's back.

Wow. You are a sorry piece of human debris. Take your hate somewhere else.

DriverNerd

Wow......just couldn't leave it alone......

And on my Wife's back.

Wow. You are a sorry piece of human debris. Take your hate somewhere else.
It was a joke making fun of you. Sorry if it didn't come out that way. I wish nothing but the best for you and especially your wife. I'm truly sorry she has to go through this.

quad decade guy

Update-

CD chemo treatments are much milder than the dreaded AB.

Her hair is coming back....

We had a scare as a mass was found on her spleen...but....found to be benign. We were told this was there at the initial scan but not mentioned so as not to pile on the initial shock of diagnosis. Was told time was needed to gauge growth. I'm not sure how I feel about this.

zubenelgenubi

I'm a star
Update-

We had a scare as a mass was found on her spleen...but....found to be benign. We were told this was there at the initial scan but not mentioned so as not to pile on the initial shock of diagnosis. Was told time was needed to gauge growth. I'm not sure how I feel about this.

It's legitimate that adding stress to the situation can negatively impact treatment, but they should have at least told you about it.

35years

Gravy route
Update-

My wife went through double mastectomy, cancer also in nodes, radiation, failed expanders, two life threatening infections, 6 operations total.

We went through the same stuff. The doctors did this partial information crap several times. They say it is so you are not overloaded with info/worry. But what happens is as soon as you think you are out of the weeds they spring some more bad news on you...news they knew about for a long time. It is soooo disheartening. It seems like it will never end. I think it is likely because they don't want to be the messenger of bad news if they can avoid it....cowards!

You have to flat out demand that you want to know what to expect...and directly ask what they are holding back from you.

I will pray for you, your wife and your family. This is the time as the head of the family to offer your suffering for your wife. Unite your suffering with Christ's. You should be your wife's servant though this...Christ humbled Himself to be a servant to his bride, the church.

I am sorry if I 'm offputting you by bringing God into the discussion. But this is real life and God wants to use this experience to bring your family closer to Him.

Last edited:

slingshot90

Hey man, just came across this thread. Look into something called Germanic New Medicine. There's programs over in Europe that are reversing cancers in a matter of months, I know its been quite a few now and she's already had the chemo, so I hope all is going well. There are a few simple things that could start to be done along side that that would be no harm really. Quality and high dose CBD oil/and THC if she can tolerate that, that will help with unpleasant side effects, HIGH DOSE Vitamin C intravenously, diet- this one is so crucial, but yet you will probably see some good results from this. I'm curious what the doctors tell you to eat when going through this. Look into the Weston A Price foundation, there's a book called Wise Traditions, they have a podcast as well with all sorts of valuable information on cancer, also a man named Jeff Witzeman, he has many podcast episodes with various channels about his wife's story and battle with cancer. When it comes to diets, I lean towards a strictly animal based one from local farms that is organic. Often times, it's the foods (pesticides, herbicides), metal toxicity from many things we are around everyday and drink/eat, and then believe it or not, our connection and "spiritual" relationship to things. I wish her the best. Oh, and regarding the metal toxicity, look into a product called TRS by Coseva, it's been studied quite well and I've now seen thousands of testimonials in the Facebook group I'm in with it. It's a harmless spray that you take that helps your body detox heavy metals that are built up. I hope any of this helps, I know it's rather out there to some and your doctor will likely scoff at the notion of it, but let me know if you have any more questions.

Jones

fILE A GRIEVE!
Staff member
Hey man, just came across this thread. Look into something called Germanic New Medicine. There's programs over in Europe that are reversing cancers in a matter of months, I know its been quite a few now and she's already had the chemo, so I hope all is going well. There are a few simple things that could start to be done along side that that would be no harm really. Quality and high dose CBD oil/and THC if she can tolerate that, that will help with unpleasant side effects, HIGH DOSE Vitamin C intravenously, diet- this one is so crucial, but yet you will probably see some good results from this. I'm curious what the doctors tell you to eat when going through this. Look into the Weston A Price foundation, there's a book called Wise Traditions, they have a podcast as well with all sorts of valuable information on cancer, also a man named Jeff Witzeman, he has many podcast episodes with various channels about his wife's story and battle with cancer. When it comes to diets, I lean towards a strictly animal based one from local farms that is organic. Often times, it's the foods (pesticides, herbicides), metal toxicity from many things we are around everyday and drink/eat, and then believe it or not, our connection and "spiritual" relationship to things. I wish her the best. Oh, and regarding the metal toxicity, look into a product called TRS by Coseva, it's been studied quite well and I've now seen thousands of testimonials in the Facebook group I'm in with it. It's a harmless spray that you take that helps your body detox heavy metals that are built up. I hope any of this helps, I know it's rather out there to some and your doctor will likely scoff at the notion of it, but let me know if you have any more questions.
Sounds totally legit:

Hamer claimed that his method is a "Germanic" alternative to mainstream clinical medicine, which he claimed is part of a Jewish conspiracy to decimate non-Jews.

slingshot90

Sounds totally legit:

Hamer claimed that his method is a "Germanic" alternative to mainstream clinical medicine, which he claimed is part of a Jewish conspiracy to decimate non-Jews.

I'm not interested in the entire discussion that needs to happen before that, which is the level of censorship and slandering on methods that actually work in the field of health. Big pharma has most of that pretty tightened up there bud. I was just trying to help.

quad decade guy

Ok. Thanks for responding.

With all respect........

Don't YOU think that if ANYTHING reversed cancers in a few months......it would be one of the greatest breakthroughs in perhaps all of mankind?

And Big Pharma....? Well.....is that what the vitriol is really about?

Humans used to live about 25-30 years.....Big PHARMA, BIG AG, BIG OIL ETC.....have us living 300% longer....

Personally, I believe that nano-technology will eventually cure just about anything. Are we there now? Not even close. Besides cutting out cancerous growths(if possible) and attending therapies......that's about it. While better diets and all that (can/might) prevent disease...it's just too complicated(factors, reasons) to know what caused what.

Thanks to all that have been kind to my Wife and me. Very few on BC....but thanks.

slingshot90

Thats a tricky answer. NO, big pharma doesnt want you to know you can reverse cancer without their aid. In fact, they will call CPS on you if you decide to forego chemo on your child. At first thought, maybe to you, thats reasonable. But what about when you start hearing the stories of people reversing and curing their cancers without the assistance of any modern medicine? Chemo, after all, doesnt have that high of a success rate, and it obliterates your body unfortunately. And to what you said about longer living...are we living better though? Or are we in a longer state of sickness now? I see so many people that are bogged down by their health issues, taking 5-15 different prescription pills every day. All I'm trying to get at was the holistic nature of healing. Your body wants to heal, it is fighting to heal for you. It just needs an environment to thrive in.

quad decade guy

Thats a tricky answer. NO, big pharma doesnt want you to know you can reverse cancer without their aid. In fact, they will call CPS on you if you decide to forego chemo on your child. At first thought, maybe to you, thats reasonable. But what about when you start hearing the stories of people reversing and curing their cancers without the assistance of any modern medicine? Chemo, after all, doesnt have that high of a success rate, and it obliterates your body unfortunately. And to what you said about longer living...are we living better though? Or are we in a longer state of sickness now? I see so many people that are bogged down by their health issues, taking 5-15 different prescription pills every day. All I'm trying to get at was the holistic nature of healing. Your body wants to heal, it is fighting to heal for you. It just needs an environment to thrive in.
Ok.

Now, can't think of any "stories" about people healing cancer......wouldn't it seem that if that was possible....your body would have fought it off initially? Why don't we live forever? See?

At this time and place....we have to do what we have to do.

To your question: If my wife lives longer to expected lifespan.....ultimately she beat the cancer. Better? Ask to her.