Seems like a chaotic place....

Ms01902

I applied for a Package Delivery Driver about 8 weeks ago. About 3 days later I was contacted and scheduled an interview via zoom. So the day of the interview I log on at my scheduled time and I’m looking at 3 people on the meeting who have their cameras turned off but I could hear them. I don’t think too much of it and air and wait patiently. Well for about 15 minutes I’m trying to introduce myself and nobody is listening, but the whole time the other 3 people are talking amongst themselves about some serious HR/employee issues. I kept logging out and logging back in to try and get someone to respond to no avail. Finally 25 minutes after my interview was supposed to start one of the parties apparently shocked I was there asks how long I was there. I told her since 11, the time my interview was scheduled. “You didn’t hear anything did you”, I told her I heard bits and pieces as I was leaving and coming back in the meeting trying to get their attention. The interview proceeds with no issues however they never turned on their cameras.
The next day they called to schedule a road test which was the following week. I had to call and reschedule it for another week later because one of the kids got sick, no big deal. 1 hour before that test they call me canceling because they had no more classes scheduled, no big deal, I’m still working just looking for something else. They offer me the personal car job and I politely declined. The next day they call me again to schedule a road test since they’ve added more classes. The road test is supposed to be tomorrow. This morning I receive an email welcoming me aboard and saying I have orientation tomorrow....
What can I expect if I ultimately go to work here?? Because I haven’t even set foot on the property and it’s been nothing but chaos.

burrheadd

KING Of GIFS
I applied for a Package Delivery Driver about 8 weeks ago. About 3 days later I was contacted and scheduled an interview via zoom. So the day of the interview I log on at my scheduled time and I’m looking at 3 people on the meeting who have their cameras turned off but I could hear them. I don’t think too much of it and air and wait patiently. Well for about 15 minutes I’m trying to introduce myself and nobody is listening, but the whole time the other 3 people are talking amongst themselves about some serious HR/employee issues. I kept logging out and logging back in to try and get someone to respond to no avail. Finally 25 minutes after my interview was supposed to start one of the parties apparently shocked I was there asks how long I was there. I told her since 11, the time my interview was scheduled. “You didn’t hear anything did you”, I told her I heard bits and pieces as I was leaving and coming back in the meeting trying to get their attention. The interview proceeds with no issues however they never turned on their cameras.
The next day they called to schedule a road test which was the following week. I had to call and reschedule it for another week later because one of the kids got sick, no big deal. 1 hour before that test they call me canceling because they had no more classes scheduled, no big deal, I’m still working just looking for something else. They offer me the personal car job and I politely declined. The next day they call me again to schedule a road test since they’ve added more classes. The road test is supposed to be tomorrow. This morning I receive an email welcoming me aboard and saying I have orientation tomorrow....
What can I expect if I ultimately go to work here?? Because I haven’t even set foot on the property and it’s been nothing but chaos.

Lol
SNAFU

MECH-lift

Union Brother ✊🧔 RPCD
Actually I applied fit full time Package Delivery Driver. Nowhere in the description or application was “seasonal” said at all.
1605225272879.png

SorryLazyPOS

Big Kahuna Burger
No big deal? These jobs are a great opportunity to eventually make $100k.