Candace Owens and Alex Jones' heads exploding over Trump's recommendations to get vaxxed

728ups

All Trash No Trailer
I really love how what had been major Trump suck up are turning on him like sharks. Cult leader now says vaccines are great and errbody should get it and BAM heads explode! I love how Candace says Trump is " too old" to find other sources of knowledge online"

"This is an emergency Christmas Day warning to President Trump. You are either completely ignorant about the so called 'vaccine' gene therapy that you helped ram through with operation warp speed, or you are one of the most evil men who has ever lived​

rickyb

I really love how what had been major Trump suck up are turning on him like sharks. Cult leader now says vaccines are great and errbody should get it and BAM heads explode! I love how Candace says Trump is " too old" to find other sources of knowledge online"

"This is an emergency Christmas Day warning to President Trump. You are either completely ignorant about the so called 'vaccine' gene therapy that you helped ram through with operation warp speed, or you are one of the most evil men who has ever lived​

Alex jones self censored for access to trump did he not?

Guess he didnt get enough

Box Ox

DeathSantis doesn't have the massive cult following Drumpf did. He'd lose in a massive landslide.

I disagree. Republicans would still vote Republican and so would all of the folks who don't like crime, open borders, "America racist/bad" etc and wouldn't vote for Trump but would vote against all of the things the Democratic Party is into these days if the Republicans give them a reasonable alternative.

The Democrats will likely have their own landslides to deal with over the next few years whether Trump is involved or not.

vantexan

DeathSantis doesn't have the massive cult following Drumpf did. He'd lose in a massive landslide.
If we get three more years of what this administration has done in 2021 then it won't matter who the Republicans run. They, the Republicans if you aren't sure, will win.

UPS Horn Genie

Have you blown your horn today?
If we get three more years of what this administration has done in 2021 then it won't matter who the Republicans run. They, the Republicans if you aren't sure, will win.
Record-breaking stock market performance suddenly isn't good enough for Republicans? The world has turned upside down!

Toot toot!

rickyb

I disagree. Republicans would still vote Republican and so would all of the folks who don't like crime, open borders, "America racist/bad" etc and wouldn't vote for Trump but would vote against all of the things the Democratic Party is into these days if the Republicans give them a reasonable alternative.

The Democrats will likely have their own landslides to deal with over the next few years whether Trump is involved or not.
Republicans love crime! They love the central planners on wall st and in govt

wilberforce15

Can you now admit there is no Trump cult and never was one?

vantexan

Record-breaking stock market performance suddenly isn't good enough for Republicans? The world has turned upside down!

Toot toot!
At some point the Fed has to raise interest rates to fight the inflation they and the Biden administration caused. That'll kill both the stock market and the real estate market. If they don't raise rates we'll have hyperinflation at some point. But if they do the government will see its debt servicing increase exponentially. The government currently pays about $350 billion a year servicing its debt. They raise interest rates to 5% and the interest they pay will go to $1.5 trillion a year. So damned if they do, damned if they don't. All you guys cheering on the current status quo don't seem to understand the corner the government/Fed has painted themselves into with the quantitative easing that's been going on since 2008. Sooner or later the bubble will burst and we'll be looking at a depression. Not a recession. How long that'll last hard to say. But it's coming, just a matter of when.