Can't fill helper slots

rod

Retired 22 years
It's funny I call you out on something you were wrong about once and suddenly you have a beef with me. Grow up

It was the way you called me out-------------you reminded me so much of Upstate the day he all of a sudden out of no where told me I didn't belong here. You and your "your old so your thoughts don't matter" attitude rubs me the wrong way. If you have a problem with me put me on ignore otherwise STFU.

Brownslave688

You want a toe? I can get you a toe.
It was the way you called me out-------------you reminded me so much of Upstate the day he all of a sudden out of no where told me I didn't belong here. You and your "your old so your thoughts don't matter" attitude rubs me the wrong way. If you have a problem with me put me on ignore otherwise STFU.
i have not once said you're retired go away. Or anything of the sort. All I've ever done was point out when you were either ignorant to the situation or misinformed. Like a typical elderly person you've done nothing but take jabs and underhanded comments at me since then.

It's funny that the younger generations get a bad rap while the older ones refuse to accept they may not know it all.

4XSc0NkhKJQhW.gif

rod

Retired 22 years
i have not once said you're retired go away. Or anything of the sort. All I've ever done was point out when you were either ignorant to the situation or misinformed. Like a typical elderly person you've done nothing but take jabs and underhanded comments at me since then.

It's funny that the younger generations get a bad rap while the older ones refuse to accept they may not know it all.

There you go again---trying to convince everyone that the younger generation knows better. One of these days you will grow up and realize that is not ALWAYS the case.

Brownslave688

You want a toe? I can get you a toe.
There you go again---trying to convince everyone that the younger generation knows better. One of these days you will grow up and realize that is not ALWAYS the case.
And there you go reading words that aren't there lol

I never said that was the case. I simply said they get railed on by older generations. Sometimes without merit.

rod

Retired 22 years
I'm enjoying this pissing match but unfortunately I have things to do. Maybe we can resume it at a later time.

burrheadd

KING Of GIFS
E3EF85E4-B5E5-43F0-8CFD-5ADEAA4BE04B.gif