Can't wait for my own route..

Brown Biscuit

Blind every day
Currently a FT swing driver. Every day this week I've been on a different route! Today out blind so I'm taking my time and breaks early, maybe they'll send help later

Happy Friday BC. Be safe out there and have a good weekend.

Wally

BrownCafe Innovator & King of Puns
Currently a FT swing driver. Every day this week I've been on a different route! Today out blind so I'm taking my time and breaks early, maybe they'll send help later

Happy Friday BC. Be safe out there and have a good weekend.
I learned every route blind in my center. What is a swing driver?

Felt so bad for a cover driver this morning.. his car was stacked out and not even sorted just thrown off the belt into the car. I got it done in maybe 15-20 minutes except overs irregs while he gets his DIAD and gets settled.

I give a quick rundown (usually a 30 to 60 second heads up of what I've done what to look out for etc), and ask if he had any questions on the load. He says no we are good here, and I ask what about the irregs.. he didn't know stacked out back were rugs, grills, and whatever is 200 pounds six feet long and as thick as your arm and come in 4's. I had loaded 1k-10k larges on the floors and sides in ascending order labels out etc.. nice and clean.. his face just dropped when he saw it.

Dude said he never does this route so friend* it and throw everything on top of each other. In my head I'm like man I just made that perfect for you, if I knew I could've just tossed smilet.. he ended up just stacking it on top of crumbling boxes and took off like a bat out of hell. Can't say I blame him but running in and out the front and back to get everything good, just to see it all piled on because UPS doesn't care.. just sucks.

burrheadd

KING Of GIFS
Felt so bad for a cover driver this morning.. his car was stacked out and not even sorted just thrown off the belt into the car. I got it done in maybe 15-20 minutes except overs irregs while he gets his DIAD and gets settled.

I give a quick rundown (usually a 30 to 60 second heads up of what I've done what to look out for etc), and ask if he had any questions on the load. He says no we are good here, and I ask what about the irregs.. he didn't know stacked out back were rugs, grills, and whatever is 200 pounds six feet long and as thick as your arm and come in 4's. I had loaded 1k-10k larges on the floors and sides in ascending order labels out etc.. nice and clean.. his face just dropped when he saw it.

Dude said he never does this route so friend* it and throw everything on top of each other. In my head I'm like man I just made that perfect for you, if I knew I could've just tossed smilet.. he ended up just stacking it on top of crumbling boxes and took off like a bat out of hell. Can't say I blame him but running in and out the front and back to get everything good, just to see it all piled on because UPS doesn't care.. just sucks.

Were you a Novelist in a past life?

Lol actually I've been published a couple times and for years been paid for things I've written. I'm surprised this forum has such simple threads with 1-5 sentence posts. I'm a member of a lot of other communities, and have been since dialup, and posts here and there are completely different.

over9five

Staff member
Lol actually I've been published a couple times and for years been paid for things I've written. I'm surprised this forum has such simple threads with 1-5 sentence posts. I'm a member of a lot of other communities, and have been since dialup, and posts here and there are completely different.
We're just truck drivers and warehouse workers...