Can't wait for my own route..

MC0493

Being a cover driver is good when you can stay on a steady rotation of requesting routes you like. But it is a royal pain when the bs flies and you get sent here, there, everywhere. Either way i too dream of having my own route someday but think i'll wait until something i really want comes up.

burrheadd

KING Of GIFS
Lol actually I've been published a couple times and for years been paid for things I've written. I'm surprised this forum has such simple threads with 1-5 sentence posts. I'm a member of a lot of other communities, and have been since dialup, and posts here and there are completely different.

Is what it is my man

Here's a tip if you want anybody to read the crap you post your gonna have to shorten it up. Most around here are truck drivers our attention span is about the same as a Doberman pinscher

scratch

Least Best Moderator
Staff member
We use to use the term "swing driver" all the time for any un-assigned driver. I bid straight into an assigned route, so I have always been a bid driver. They came out with that Cover Driver position to cut pay, the Teamsters should never have agreed to that.

542thruNthru

What is "back in queue"?

Well when a mommy and a daddy love each other they make a baby. Sometimes but not often that baby grows up and becomes narcissistic, annoying, negative, you know for time sake we will just call it Nancy for short.

Well sometimes this Nancy joins a internet forum and shares his Nancy attitude with everyone. It really drains on the community and soon Nancy decides to leave. Though this will only be for a short time. As studies show Nancy can not function normally in the real world (especially with no new movies in the theaters). So Nancy returns and soon is back to his old ways. It's only a matter of time till Nancy goes too far. Though he will threaten to never return. The MOD Squad is forced to put him in a Queue. They take on the nerve grating task of reading and approving the Nancies messages before releasing them into the community.

For more information please check out my book "Nancy and the Two-Tier wage scale."

Hellobrown2000

Currently a FT swing driver. Every day this week I've been on a different route! Today out blind so I'm taking my time and breaks early, maybe they'll send help later

Happy Friday BC. Be safe out there and have a good weekend.
It's been high 90s and low 100s with 75 dew and 70 humidity. Life's great