Car and Bike Talk

1BROWNWRENCH

Amatuer Malthusian
20190824_090156.jpg
Shall I try incorporating this into my chainsaw fuel? It's only 5% Nitromethane.

scooby0048

This page left intentionally blank
Had the opportunity to examine a new Hyundai in the showroom the other day. Damn, those things reek inside. Not at all the new car smell I remember.

Saw a disturbing number of replacement engines sitting around awaiting installation while waiting around the service department. Both used.

My wife has been wanting to shop around and I started heavily looking into the Hyundai Sante Fe. I have heard really good things and the reviews were really good. Now you got me worried.

Operational needs

Virescit Vulnere Virtus
My wife has been wanting to shop around and I started heavily looking into the Hyundai Sante Fe. I have heard really good things and the reviews were really good. Now you got me worried.
I had one for twelve years. I LOVED mine. I was unable to have regular maintenance done on it and yet the most serious issue it had, until the end, was needing the AC compressor replaced. I also had a new alternator put on it. You’d be surprised how little money I put into it and yet it kept going. I would buy another in a heartbeat. I’ve always wondered how long it would have lasted with regular maintenance.

scooby0048

This page left intentionally blank
Ive been taking good care of mine.
I do all my own work so I would too. I'm more along the line of change the fluids to syns but I think that would void the warranty. I just can't stand going to the dealer for every little thing. Plus I don't trust them much.

I had one for twelve years. I LOVED mine. I was unable to have regular maintenance done on it and yet the most serious issue it had, until the end, was needing the AC compressor replaced. I also had a new alternator put on it. You’d be surprised how little money I put into it and yet it kept going. I would buy another in a heartbeat. I’ve always wondered how long it would have lasted with regular maintenance.

My SIL has a Tucson and it has been quite maintenance free. It's dead now but more from lack of care than a real problem with the engine or transmission.