Car and Bike Talk

1BROWNWRENCH

Amatuer Malthusian
something like this?

acme-rocket.jpg

That's it in a nutshell. Those boys at ACME know how to get things done.

1BROWNWRENCH

Amatuer Malthusian
Interesting. Reminds me of a unique machine at the place my Dad worked (and me, briefly). It was the lathe used to turn out the gun barrels for the Iowa class battleships. The bed had been shortened by half to 60 feet and it had a 50hp motor. (!)

Brownslave688

You want a toe? I can get you a toe.
Just got my project back from the media blaster. Long road ahead but happy to be on to the fixing things stage instead of just tearing stuff apart.

over9five

Staff member
C'mon guys! That gang-banger SUV driver and his hooker and drug addict kid obviously menaced the good law-abiding riding enthusiasts!
What a world we live in when we can no longer go out for a leisurely ride with a couple friends without some road rage SUV idiot talking smack at you and then running you down!!!!

Last edited:

BSWALKS

Fugitive From Reality
C'mon guys! That gang-banger SUV driver and his hooker and drug addict kid obviously menaced the good law-abiding riding enthusiasts!
What a world we live in when we can no longer go out for a leisurely ride with a couple friends without some road rage SUV idiot talking smack at you and then running you down!!!!

Gang bang? I thought we were trying to clean this site up?