car insurance

OptimusPrime

if UPS was smart, they should pair up with an auto insurance company for a worker-discount... look at all the thousands of UPS drivers that need to keep a clean driving record! (ditto w/ the purple company)

They do. Couple a months back, got something in the mail. They were defininty in bed with UPS because they offered a further discount if your premiums were taken directly out of your paycheck. The company name is escaping me at the moment. One of those "only some clueless rich person would use because they have no idea what a good deal is" type company. For full coverage on my 04 Silverado, at the employee discount(with the extra for payroll deduction) was something like $2800 a year. And I have a clear record going back to 1998. I think I now pay around $1400 a year, which is probably a tad high, but just needed to get insurance.

UPSGUY72

They do. Couple a months back, got something in the mail. They were defininty in bed with UPS because they offered a further discount if your premiums were taken directly out of your paycheck. The company name is escaping me at the moment. One of those "only some clueless rich person would use because they have no idea what a good deal is" type company. For full coverage on my 04 Silverado, at the employee discount(with the extra for payroll deduction) was something like $2800 a year. And I have a clear record going back to 1998. I think I now pay around $1400 a year, which is probably a tad high, but just needed to get insurance.

I pay that price for my Home and car insurance combined... I have replacement coverage on my home insurance all my wife's Jewelry is on it they even have cover for your sewer line from the house to the road connection on the policy which came in hand 2 years ago when I need it to be replace. I have full coverage on my both cars.

scratch

Least Best Moderator
Staff member
Does liberty mutual handle workers comp claims??? When I had my injury, it was a company called gallagher-basset

They do in this part of the country, and have done so as long as I can remember. I assumed that Liberty Mutual handled all of the workman's comp claims for the company.