caravan

Babagounj

Strength through joy
Once on this side of the border , all immigrants should be given a list of all those who made their trip north possible.
Tell the immigrants that the people at these addresses are waiting for them to arrive and it would be proper for all to visit them , to thank them personally.
The list would need to be long so that not all the immigrants show up to just one location.

It will be fine

Once on this side of the border , all immigrants should be given a list of all those who made their trip north possible.
Tell the immigrants that the people at these addresses are waiting for them to arrive and it would be proper for all to visit them , to thank them personally.
The list would need to be long so that not all the immigrants show up to just one location.
Does this “logic” apply to all the to all the people that are pro-state mandated childbirth? Will you adopt all the unwanted children that would otherwise be aborted?

El Correcto

god is dead
Manual labor mostly. Landscaping, harvesting produce, roofing, janitorial work. Stuff like that.
That’s racist. They are going to come here get accepted into colleges to meet racist quotas paid for on the backs of Americans who bust their ass doing manual labor only to be taxed into pay check by pay check living standards to provide for the have nots of the world.

BrownArmy

...and just what do you think all these fine, upstanding people are gonna do once they get inside our borders?

Not inside our borders, 'at our borders'.

I expect them to line up at the underfunded, understaffed border crossing check points, which Trump insists they go through.

Makes sense, and I don't have any problem with asylum-seekers, if that is what they are, going through the proper channels.

Problem is, the 'proper channels' have a two to three year back up.

Which is why they 'jump the fence', which TonyExpress seems so concerned about.

Let's agree on this:

Immigration policy in the US is so *, both parties have used it to their advantage while nothing actually gets done.

And, I call it 'propo' because that's what it is, propaganda.

Yes, some in the caravan are murderers and rapists and pedophiles and gang-members...

Lulz, stop looking at the FOX propo pieces: it's men (yes), women, and children.

Broaden your spectrum of media, you're getting played.

BrownArmy

That’s racist. They are going to come here get accepted into colleges to meet racist quotas paid for on the backs of Americans who bust their ass doing manual labor only to be taxed into pay check by pay check living standards to provide for the have nots of the world.

Are you pissed because some of the DACA kids are lecturing at Harvard, and you still don't have your own place?

BakerMayfield2018

Fight the power.
D2A61DF9-78AE-4213-BBC6-94ADC5E7F08C.gif

Jones

fILE A GRIEVE!
Staff member
You're just being silly because you're a silly person. The examples I gave are basically the kinds of work that a lot of immigrants do in my area, and your's as well.

El Correcto

god is dead
You're just being silly because you're a silly person. The examples I gave are basically the kinds of work that a lot of immigrants do in my area, and your's as well.
Not really. You’re stereotyping people and speaking broad generalizations of them. You don’t know what these people are going to do, no one truly does. That’s why it’s important to vet them.