Cardinal sin termination

Jkloc420

Do you need an air compressor or tire gauge
I know. And that's what sucks because he is such a great guy. Everyone up there knows him and his family and knows he's a great guy. For some reason he did it. He doesn't even understand why he did it. He never does stuff like this. The problem is, the panel and head of security doesn't know him and what a great, standup guy he is.
Stand up guys don't usually steal a 50 dollar video game and put their job and family in jeopardy. Not trying to be an a hole, but you just don't do it

FrigidFTSup

Resident Suit
He admitted to it when asked and returned the game. All of his supervisors and the supervisor manager are fighting for him too. He has many ties within UPS and that's the only strand of hope that I'm holding on to. :(
No supervisor or manager is going to be caught dead fighting for someone fired for theft. If you are willing to protect theft, it brings up questions as to what else you allow.

Not to mention once security gets involved, it's usually game over.

UPSerSC88

Well thanks y'all. I guess we just gotta move on from here. I was just checking if there was any hope bc his sups and steward were telling that there is.

UPSerSC88

No supervisor or manager is going to be caught dead fighting for someone fired for theft. If you are willing to protect theft, it brings up questions as to what else you allow.

Not to mention once security gets involved, it's usually game over.
They are though. His family has been with UPS for like 30 years. Literally everyone who has been working there a while knows them and knows how great of a guy he is.

Jkloc420

Do you need an air compressor or tire gauge
They are though. His family has been with UPS for like 30 years. Literally everyone who has been working there a while knows them and knows how great of a guy he is.
I think he might of already been on their rader, something is missing from his story.

N

Nothing by 1030 anymore

Great guys don't steal. Ups career is over, and reason for leaving last job on future applications will be damaging to say the least

El Correcto

god is dead
I've seen people get their job back for a lot of things, fighting, cussing, sexual harassment, production, job abandonment but never have I seen theft go unpunished. If he admitted to it and it's 100% fact he took it, it's most likely end of the line.

UPSerSC88

I think he might of already been on their rader, something is missing from his story.
No, nothing is missing from the story. A box full of pre-released games fell spreading games all over the place. When cleaning them up, he took one. Downloaded it onto his gaming system which caught the eye of Microsoft and they reported him. He has never stolen or done anything wrong before this besides use his personal/sick days to have Sundays off which just annoyed his supervisor, really, but nothing serious like a write up with that.

Over 70

I'm sorry but great guys don't steal. Your husband is a selfish :censored2: to put his family in jeopardy like that.

There is no sugarcoating this, I'm sorry you married such a :censored2:.

He's been with UPS far long enough to know that anything more than a UPS pen in his pocket leaving the building could send him outta there.

A video game? It had better be a damn 50lb. bar of gold to maybe consider the risk