Cardinal sin termination

oldngray

nowhere special
Theft is the biggest no no out there. There is a very slim chance of him keeping his job but the odds are very much against it.

UPSerSC88

I'm sorry but great guys don't steal. Your husband is a selfish :censored2: to put his family in jeopardy like that.

There is no sugarcoating this, I'm sorry you married such a :censored2:.

He's been with UPS far long enough to know that anything more than a UPS pen in his pocket leaving the building could send him outta there.

A video game? It had better be a damn 50lb. bar of gold to maybe consider the risk
He IS a great guy no matter how STUPID, IDIOTIC, RETARDED, DUMB***, SELFISH this was. Trust me, you're not saying anything I haven't already said to him myself.

Jkloc420

Do you need an air compressor or tire gauge
i wouldn't even stick a coupon I find laying on the floor in the building in my pocket,nothing in this place is worth going to jail over
I seen them write a driver up for taking the diad pen home by accident, the old ones

FrigidFTSup

Resident Suit
They are though. His family has been with UPS for like 30 years. Literally everyone who has been working there a while knows them and knows how great of a guy he is.
Thats what he's telling you. But it isn't actually happening like that. The only one that will fight for him is the union, and I'm willing to bet they look at it like a lost cause

Turdferguson

Just a turd
He IS a great guy no matter how STUPID, IDIOTIC, RETARDED, DUMB***, SELFISH this was. Trust me, you're not saying anything I haven't already said to him myself.
Does he have a drug problem? Maybe that has caused this issue. Plead for treatment.
If it is not the sort of thing he would normally do. Get a psychiatric evaluation done to see if there is a medical issue that has caused this abnormal behavior.
Just giving you ways to try a fight to get his job back.
Good luck to you and your family