Cash for old Riverside summer shirts?

fres431

Ups has 100% cotton shirts have to be ordered through HR, the centers know nothing about it. They are tuck on shirts tho, I know a guy in my center his reaction was so bad he showed all CMs lead HR and district manager and threaten a comp claim if non toxic uniforms weren't provided, he got his 100% cottons within 2 weeks. Twin hill still makes then he said ya have to go 2 sizes bigger since they are not preshrunk, he hasn't had a rash since and he stays cooler

soberups

Pees in the brown Koolaid
I still have a few of the old Brown Polos. Can't wear them anymore because of the old logo.
Yes you can. They were authorized uniform items when you bought them. If the company wants to tell you that you cant wear them anymore, then they have to refund what you paid for them. That's why I can still get away with wearing my ancient pair of gold-striped socks that were required for wearing with shorts back in the 90's.

Yes you can. They were authorized uniform items when you bought them. If the company wants to tell you that you cant wear them anymore, then they have to refund what you paid for them. That's why I can still get away with wearing my ancient pair of gold-striped socks that were required for wearing with shorts back in the 90's.
I still have those too... Lol

Orion inc.

I like turtles
ImageUploadedByBrownCafe1437418186.648461.jpg

TooTechie

Geek in Brown
I noticed the new twin hill shorts I got this year were made in Bangladesh and are stiff. The soft ones I got 2 summers ago were made in China. Both are Twin Hill. Odd thing is they both show same percentage of polyester and cotton.