SupermanofTX

Our way out of date uniforms are ridiculous. Just stand next to a FedEx driver sometime. Look at his/her uniform, then look down at yours. Ridiculous!!! We look like polyester TURDS! Please don't reply and tell me to go work at FedEx then. I love UPS. And in this day and age, were still wearing uniforms that don't breathe at all! Anyone have any knowledge or ideas of where to even start with corporate to try and get a "new modern look" to our uniforms? After all....we ARE the face of UPS right!? Sweat soaked shirts, white salt stains(for some), and just plain old outdated. Heat gear type of polo type shirts would feel soooo much better in the crazy Texas heat. Cold gear for you upsers up north... Its time for a new look in my opinion. Don't know exactly what, but any upgrade would be worthy for so many reasons. The UPS logo itself is great, just need to apply it to higher quality uniforms. Anybody have any ideas to get this ball of change rolling?

rod

Retired 22 years
New style of uniforms? Good luck with that idea. You will see drones and robots delivering packages before you see UPS spent money on redesigning their wardrobe.

DriveInDriveOut

Inordinately Right
Our way out of date uniforms are ridiculous. Just stand next to a FedEx driver sometime. Look at his/her uniform, then look down at yours. Ridiculous!!! We look like polyester TURDS! Please don't reply and tell me to go work at FedEx then. I love UPS. And in this day and age, were still wearing uniforms that don't breathe at all! Anyone have any knowledge or ideas of where to even start with corporate to try and get a "new modern look" to our uniforms? After all....we ARE the face of UPS right!? Sweat soaked shirts, white salt stains(for some), and just plain old outdated. Heat gear type of polo type shirts would feel soooo much better in the crazy Texas heat. Cold gear for you upsers up north... Its time for a new look in my opinion. Don't know exactly what, but any upgrade would be worthy for so many reasons. The UPS logo itself is great, just need to apply it to higher quality uniforms. Anybody have any ideas to get this ball of change rolling?
Nothing wrong with the look, it's the Bangladesh, crotch splitting quality I have a problem with.

If I wanted to wear a polo shirt I'd have stayed in college, finished my computer science degree, and gone to work at Best Buy on the Geek Squad like most of the people I was in school with. Or dropped out of high school and applied at fed ex ground.

SupermanofTX

Nothing wrong with the look, it's the Bangladesh, crotch splitting quality I have a problem with.

If I wanted to wear a polo shirt I'd have stayed in college, finished my computer science degree, and gone to work at Best Buy on the Geek Squad like most of the people I was in school with. Or dropped out of high school and applied at fed ex ground.

I just used the polo shirt example cuz I'm sure corp. will still want us to have some kind of collar. golf type shirts would be pretty nice and comfy. A comp. science degree and their working at Geek Squad? Good god brother, get em a job with us!!! We NEED those kind of people to fix Orion!!! ;)

DriveInDriveOut

Inordinately Right
I just used the polo shirt example cuz I'm sure corp. will still want us to have some kind of collar. golf type shirts would be pretty nice and comfy. A comp. science degree and their working at Geek Squad? Good god brother, get em a job with us!!! We NEED those kind of people to fix Orion!!! ;)
I've worn a button up shirt since I was in the 4th grade. I like our uniforms, I just wish they were better quality.

scooby0048

This page left intentionally blank

I have always wished they would go to a polo style shirt. For me personally, I would like the colors of the shield. Yellow shirt with brown blended into it. (similar to the bike cop uniforms of yellow and black) some reflective material along the sleeves for when we are out after dark and maybe a pen pouch on the sleeve instead of chest.

Savvy412

Ups uniform was voted the sexiest by women . Over firemen or cops

Before I started Driving I was embarrassed to wear the poop brown but I must say... I think we look sharp . Fedex and usps don't . I get nothing but respect out on my route .

scooby0048

I've worn a button up shirt since I was in the 4th grade. I like our uniforms, I just wish they were better quality.
They have gotten WAY worse. Not only are they crap, but they also cause hives in some people from whatever material they are using in those third world countries. I am thankful they added that pecker protector piece of white fabric for when your nuts blow out the crotch.

DriveInDriveOut

Inordinately Right
They have gotten WAY worse. Not only are they crap, but they also cause hives in some people from whatever material they are using in those third world countries. I am thankful they added that pecker protector piece of white fabric for when your nuts blow out the crotch.
It's way too hot for underwear here, I'm free ballin everyday.... I've blown out more than one crotch on these cheap pieces of crap. I learned the hard way to keep an extra pair of shorts in my bag.

scooby0048

It's way too hot for underwear here, I'm free ballin everyday.... I've blown out more than one crotch on these cheap pieces of crap. I learned the hard way to keep an extra pair of shorts in my bag.

I've blown out the crotch and the pecker protector kept my jewels a secret but when I blew the ass out, the whole world got to see my shiny white ass. No thanks, no more Cambodian crap uniforms!

dookie stain

Cornfed whiteboy
Are you saying mesh like laundry bag mesh? Yeah that wouldn't fly with me. I wouldn't mind polo shirts but looking like a Village People reject ain't gonna happen!
ImageUploadedByBrownCafe1475735043.116077.jpg

Something like this...the dry fit material

Returntosender

Ups uniform was voted the sexiest by women . Over firemen or cops

Before I started Driving I was embarrassed to wear the poop brown but I must say... I think we look sharp . Fedex and usps don't . I get nothing but respect out of my route
Maybe you just attractive nothing to do with your uniform.
IMG_0828.GIF

Wally

BrownCafe Innovator & King of Puns
Who cares about the uniforms? Folks are just looking at my guns anyway!

cf3558949ef5c544337fc5c7c24ec482-guy-leaves-finger-indentations-on-bicep-and-its-really-freaky.gif