muthatrucka

If Under Armor would make these golf shorts in brown like they make police clothes now I’d wear them till I retire. Stretchy, room in the crotch. Nothing better.

Sissy Brown Short Shorts

I ordered a new set of short sleeves for this current summer the collar was so sharp it would cut my neck after turning my head so much. Must have washed them 10 times and it’s still tough. I also get terrible skin tags and acne where the seams are on the shorts. I usually just wear hand me downs. I like the uniforms just need better quality. I do like though how quickly they dry.

muthatrucka

Who wants to wear a friggin' POLO in 110 degree heat?! Much rather have what we have. Of course though we actually work hard.
Performance wear man. Stretchy in the waistband and legs, heat gear shirts in any style that wick away moisture. That’s what I’m talking about!

Brownslave688

You want a toe? I can get you a toe.
Performance wear man. Stretchy in the waistband and legs, heat gear shirts in any style that wick away moisture. That’s what I’m talking about!
You know it's crazy one of the things I love about my Duluth overalls is how flexible they are.

Usually the first thing to go in my jeans is the crotch rips out when I'm either squatting or stepping up onto a tractor. Because there is no give at all.

ManInBrown

I have no issue with the uniforms. Could they be a little more updated with the times? Sure, but there are bigger problems to worry about. PVD, trying to take our healthcare away. Way bigger issues. I for one also really like the shirt jacket. Comfortable and doesn't have to be tucked in. Big fan of it.

Scottyhawk

What is it? A brown box. Duh
We need better rain gear, put on the jacket while it is raining and looks like I never had one on, my shirt either soaking wet from rain or sweat

BigUnionGuy

Got the T-Shirt
They used to offer golf-type shirts for drivers years ago. Not sure if they still do or not.

You could purchase them out of the UPS catalog in the 90's.

Along with certain types of pull-over sweaters.

I wonder if they can make a waterproof coat, waterproof! :) :alien:

Out of the same catalog, you could purchase a plastic rain coat and pants.

They were cheap, but made you sweat more than anything. It was easier to

improvise.... using a DR bag.

There was a GORE-TEX rain jacket you could buy for $150.00.

Hindsight is always 20/20.

budlight

hey friend* face
1 pair of pants the hem is gone at the bottom. 1 pair of shorts, brand new, the hem is gone at the bottom, started unraveling within a week of getting them. Ridiculous.

Super Powers

A uniform restyle would be nice. Some stretch flex, spandex polyester blend pants would be great. So many pants blow out in the crotch while using proper lifting methods.

fedx

Extra Large Package
A uniform restyle would be nice. Some stretch flex, spandex polyester blend pants would be great. So many pants blow out in the crotch while using proper lifting methods.
A new uniform design like this perhaps:
the-x-man-green-uniform-superhero-zentai.jpg