Cats or Dogs?

Cats or dogs?

• Cats

• Dogs

Results are only viewable after voting.

UnionStrong

Sorry, but I don’t care anymore.
Agreed. That's exactly what dogs are for. And this is only an issue for those who expect or require loyalty.

Whether they deserve such affection or not.
I demand loyalty! Gotdamn it!
B109A917-9959-4590-A1DC-B9B931CA99A4.gif

Mutineer

A dog is a tool to be used. Dogs are born to be used for a purpose. Nothing makes a dog happier than to be used to serve as a functioning member of a dog or human pack. Even if such activity leads to pain, injury, or death.

The worst abuse a person can inflict upon a dog is to abandon it and/or NOT use it.

Domestic cats very easily revert to their wild origins (African wildcat) and don't actually need people for anything. Domestic cats choose to be domestic, or wild, and thrive either way.

I think it boils down to every individual's personality whether that person prefers to be chosen (cat), or needed (dog).

AccidentProne

Well this is just because cats aren't as susceptible to Stockholm Syndrome. Mine only went home with me because he wanted to. Almost thirteen years later, he still comes walking up to the door to greet me as soon as I come in.
Home is anywhere that feeds him and worships him.

over9five

Staff member
For me the worst thing with dogs is you cant just go on a trip. Not even for a weekend. You gotta bring it to a shelter, or to a friends.
The cats, we just leave. There's an automatic feeder. If we're gone a week, we have someone come over every few days. It's no problem, the cats dont mind being alone. Dogs would go crazy and wreck your house.

UnionStrong

For me the worst thing with dogs is you cant just go on a trip. Not even for a weekend. You gotta bring it to a shelter, or to a friends.
The cats, we just leave. There's an automatic feeder. If we're gone a week, we have someone come over every few days. It's no problem, the cats dont mind being alone. Dogs would go crazy and wreck your house.
Would you leave your toddler alone? Cats are stupid.

UnionStrong

A dog is a tool to be used. Dogs are born to be used for a purpose. Nothing makes a dog happier than to be used to serve as a functioning member of a dog or human pack. Even if such activity leads to pain, injury, or death.

The worst abuse a person can inflict upon a dog is to abandon it and/or NOT use it.

Domestic cats very easily revert to their wild origins (African wildcat) and don't actually need people for anything. Domestic cats choose to be domestic, or wild, and thrive either way.

I think it boils down to every individual's personality whether that person prefers to be chosen (cat), or needed (dog).
Please.

AccidentProne

If you train your dogs, you can take them with you. Dogs that do stupid :censored2: are untrained by a lazy owner.

Also dog houses do exist, automatic feeders, and water bowls. Some can be hooked up to the hose. Also dog doors.