Near dog attack

Mutineer

A lone goose is a fierce and loud protector

I am very aware of that. I have been a victim, and an observer of goose wrath. I have seen a goose chase away dogs (one at a time) that could have easily killed the goose, but yet the goose emerges unscathed and victorious

I have also attempted to educate others here on that fact, and they have mocked and belittled the goose.

Maybe you have goose stories to share?

MAKAVELI

I am very aware of that. I have been a victim, and an observer of goose wrath. I have seen a goose chase away dogs (one at a time) that could have easily killed the goose, but yet the goose emerges unscathed and victorious

I have also attempted to educate others here on that fact, and they have mocked and belittled the goose.

Maybe you have goose stories to share?
Goose can't even handle a pug lol

34yearpackagehumper

I'm sooo sick of people and their friend-ing dogs.

I don't understand the mindset of people who deliberately greet an invited service provider with any large, unrestrained dog.

I consider that no different than greeting a service provider while carelessly waving a pistol around.

"Don't worry it doesn't bite." is equivalent to "Don't worry it's not loaded."
Ah ! that famous line "he does'nt bite". He 's not going to bite them but he might tear you a brand new one if you know what I mean .