Causal/ seasonal

That~guy

Yeah thanks that's my mind set but I dont expect to just get hired off the street and not pay my dues and putting in my time like you guys had to do just trying to make sure I do it right and go about the correct way to make book and go full time I see to many on here thinking they just get hired and go full that wouldn't be fair to the guys that waited years and busted there ass to be in that position much respect to those now put the time in thanks for all the help guys

UpstateNYUPSer(Ret)

Yeah thanks that's my mind set but I dont expect to just get hired off the street and not pay my dues and putting in my time like you guys had to do just trying to make sure I do it right and go about the correct way to make book and go full time I see to many on here thinking they just get hired and go full that wouldn't be fair to the guys that waited years and busted there ass to be in that position much respect to those now put the time in thanks for all the help guys

If the union did not want the company to hire drivers off the street they would not have agreed to it and insisted upon a ratio of insiders to outsiders "promoted" to driving to protect the insiders. When I first started it was 3/1-----when I retired (after 30 years as an outside hire) the ratio was 6/1.

The whole "pay your dues" argument is BS.

Turdferguson

Just a turd
If the union did not want the company to hire drivers off the street they would not have agreed to it and insisted upon a ratio of insiders to outsiders "promoted" to driving to protect the insiders. When I first started it was 3/1-----when I retired (after 30 years as an outside hire) the ratio was 6/1.

How would you know?
Only time you were in the building you couldn't hack it.
Stick to what you know, not what you think

burrheadd

KING Of GIFS

the world according to Nancy

Maple Grove MN Driver

Cocaine Mang!

You couldn't hack it in the building.
You routinely violated the methods, the contract and Labor Laws by working off the clock.