Center Manager Pay

Bubblehead

My Senior Picture
If they have to cover two buildings, they get twice as much. It's not a bad gig. Plus, when they retire, they retire a millionaire. Gross annual income, including stock, is anywhere from 130K to 230K.

What ever it is they are all overpayed...all they do now is take barking orders from some pencil pusher in a regional office.

+1

I have never understood why the company would pay $70K year to a puppet who isnt even allowed to make a decision.

This is why it's possible for them to run two centers.
When all you're doing is facilitating, rather than managing, it's just a little more paperwork.
Cellphones and laptop computers makes this hands off, trickle down management culture possible.
As far as double pay, I'd doubt this is the case.
I'd rather put a gun in my mouth than be utilized in this fashion, double pay or not.

soberups

Pees in the brown Koolaid
This is why it's possible for them to run two centers.
When all you're doing is facilitating, rather than managing, it's just a little more paperwork.
Cellphones and laptop computers makes this hands off, trickle down management culture possible.
As far as double pay, I'd doubt this is the case.
I'd rather put a gun in my mouth than be utilized in this fashion, double pay or not.

The sad part is that we have a lot of gifted, capable people with the experience and smarts to do great things... if they were only allowed to.

But they arent. They cant manage the business because they are being forced to manage the metrics.

Packmule

I've heard around 100 K. But while they are as micromanaged as we are, they usually have a staff of at least 15 sups and clerks below them to pass the buck onto. Meanwhile, company needs to save money? Cut drivers. Screw service.