CEO Carol’s political correctness costing UPS

hellfire

no one considers UPS people."real" Teamsters.-BUG
CEO Carol needs to worry more about delivering packages on time instead of being politically correct. She needs to keep this company out of politics and focus on what we are here for. We have nothing to offer but a “service” and as a stock holder I want her to concentrate on that service and stay out of politics. FedX stock is up over $100 a share more than UPS stock. UPS and FedX offers the same kind of “service”. While she is alienating half our users FED-X is staying out of politics and doing their job. Companies don’t have to say what their believes are about any subject. If she said nothing it would not cost us any customers but her saying something can surely lose us customers. She seems like one that puts political correctness over the success of UPS.
Yes we are going under . Quit now to avoid being let go. I wonder why you’re not a CEO with all this insider knowledge of business workings?

wilberforce15

Do you guys really feel alienated by our CEO?
Alienated? No.

I've been embarrassed about where I work for a very long time.

It's an object of mild amusement to note she tweets more about totally fake news like "UPS stands against Asian-American Hate" - which isn't even a thing, except in the ghetto where they attack their hair supply stores and Chinese restaurants.

But when a driver gets murdered by a thug, she doesn't have a single word to say.

She's the same as the rest of them: useless, spineless, etc.

NAHimGOOD

Nothing to see here.... Move along.
There are plenty of companies out there that are tanking and going under. Hope you are buying them up! Sears is one I might suggest you buy heavy into.
I miss Sears the mostest

2651923-cena.gif

Brownslave688

You want a toe? I can get you a toe.
CEO Carol needs to worry more about delivering packages on time instead of being politically correct. She needs to keep this company out of politics and focus on what we are here for. We have nothing to offer but a “service” and as a stock holder I want her to concentrate on that service and stay out of politics. FedX stock is up over $100 a share more than UPS stock. UPS and FedX offers the same kind of “service”. While she is alienating half our users FED-X is staying out of politics and doing their job. Companies don’t have to say what their believes are about any subject. If she said nothing it would not cost us any customers but her saying something can surely lose us customers. She seems like one that puts political correctness over the success of UPS.
It’s important to understand things like market cap and number of shares.

Brownslave688

In the beginning of 2020 the price of UPS stock and Fed-X stock was both in the $85 range. Fast forward to today and Ups stock is around $170 and Fed-X is at around $280. One went up $100 more than the other. If I’m an investor I don’t give a crap about anything except one is doing a hell of a lot better than the other. one company seems to be doing a better job than the other.

You should probably hire a financial advisor because it’s clear you have no idea how it all works.

Darmark7

Retired 2020. Not my Problem Anymore!

You should probably hire a financial advisor because it’s clear you have no idea how it all works.
Thanks for your advise and concern “BrownSlave” but I retired last year at 57 yrs old and my wife never had to work. I think I will be OK without hiring a financial advisor since I did my own investing and my investments have made me a millionaire so far. Dang just think what I could of done if I really understood finances like you.

Last edited:

GameCockFan

Thanks for your concern but I retired last year at 57 yrs old and my wife never had to work. I think I will be OK without hiring a financial advisor since my investments have made me a millionaire so far. Dang just think what I could of done if I really understood finances like you.
Proof you can be ignorant and still make it lol.

BrownStains

If you love fedex then buy fed ex if it’s better for you.Ups stock is up and has made money though too. What does fedex do that is so much greater? Every route I’m on ups still has a ton of volume And customers. I was never impressed by any other fed ex drivers I’ve seen . They have no advantage besides being underpaid

SaladTosser

Kill me now
Alienated? No.

I've been embarrassed about where I work for a very long time.

It's an object of mild amusement to note she tweets more about totally fake news like "UPS stands against Asian-American Hate" - which isn't even a thing, except in the ghetto where they attack their hair supply stores and Chinese restaurants.

But when a driver gets murdered by a thug, she doesn't have a single word to say.

She's the same as the rest of them: useless, spineless, etc.
So you say it isn’t a thing, and then provide examples to prove it is a real thing. Good job

wilberforce15

So you say it isn’t a thing, and then provide examples to prove it is a real thing. Good job
They pretend that it's white people hating on Asians. And that's the fake news.

The hate on Asians, and all other racial groups, is very real in the ghetto. They've marked their territory, and if you open a business there, you owe them a certain amount of free wings or weaves. If you don't pay that tax, you're in trouble.

So, asian hate is real, but not the kind Woke Carol was talking about.

ManInBrown

Democrats are out there lying about the Georgia voting integrity law being racist, and we're headquarteded in Georgia.

She doesn't actually care, she's just sending a signal to the woke mob of leftists to please pick a different company to try to cancel.
None of these companies truly care. Rob Manfred doesn’t care. He moved the all star game, because if he didn’t, he risked players not showing up. If it’s so important to the players, why don’t they all boycott playing the Braves in the regular season? Because that hits their pockets. Players don’t get paid to play in the all star game. Some have bonuses in their contract, that trigger if they make the all star team. Players are phony also. 99.9% could not care less. If it hit them in their pocket they wouldn’t say one peep about it.

DriveInDriveOut

Inordinately Right
None of these companies truly care. Rob Manfred doesn’t care. He moved the all star game, because if he didn’t, he risked players not showing up. If it’s so important to the players, why don’t they all boycott playing the Braves in the regular season? Because that hits their pockets. Players don’t get paid to play in the all star game. Some have bonuses in their contract, that trigger if they make the all star team. Players are phony also. 99.9% could not care less. If it hit them in their pocket they wouldn’t say one peep about it.
Reports I've seen are that the players did not pressure them to move it and signaled they would play either way.

It was supposedly corporate sponsors that suggested it be moved. What happens is some left wing group like the black lives matter corporation calls up a company and says 'you advertise with the MLB, what's your stance on the racist voting bill'. That's not a real question, it's a threat.

The companies then make a financial decision about if it's just easier to give the extortionists what they want.

ManInBrown

Reports I've seen are that the players did not pressure them to move it and signaled they would play either way.

It was supposedly corporate sponsors that suggested it be moved. What happens is some left wing group like the black lives matter corporation calls up a company and says 'you advertise with the MLB, what's your stance on the racist voting bill'. That's not a real question, it's a threat.

The companies then make a financial decision about if it's just easier to give the extortionists what they want.
There’s no chance that at least one player wouldn’t have boycotted. Someone would have. And then when one did, they all would. What would it look like if Mookie Betts boycotted, and then his teammate Corey Seaver goes nah I’m good. I’ll play. Wouldn’t happen in a million years. Manfred didn’t relocate without Tony Clark giving him a heads up that it might be a problem. Get woke, go broke. The NBA learned that lesson real fast. How quick did those slogans that were on the floor in the bubble last year, disappear this year. Grab some popcorn. When the left is done cancelling the right, that’s when they start to eat each other and it should be fun to watch.

Brownslave688

Thanks for your advise and concern “BrownSlave” but I retired last year at 57 yrs old and my wife never had to work. I think I will be OK without hiring a financial advisor since I did my own investing and my investments have made me a millionaire so far. Dang just think what I could of done if I really understood finances like you.
Exactly. Only half a dozen people told you why you’re wrong. But carry on. I’m sure it’s them not you

Brownslave688

Manfred is being paid by the NBA and NFL to ruin baseball.

Darmark7

Retired 2020. Not my Problem Anymore!
Exactly. Only half a dozen people told you why you’re wrong. But carry on. I’m sure it’s them not you
I know I Don’t understand many things about investing, but I do know that alienating investors isn’t a good thing and can cost a company money. Seems some here jumped on the market cap subject and completely ignore the whole subject about alienating possible investors. I learned something about market cap hope people learned something about not pushing away investors. Yes I will carry on investing towards the next $1 million.