CEO Carol’s political correctness costing UPS

Brownslave688

You want a toe? I can get you a toe.
I know I Don’t understand many things about investing, but I do know that alienating investors isn’t a good thing and can cost a company money. Seems some here jumped on the market cap subject and completely ignore the whole subject about alienating possible investors. I learned something about market cap hope people learned something about not pushing away investors. Yes I will carry on investing towards the next $1 million.
Because you used price as the whole basis for your argument. I agree she’s terrible but when the foundation of your argument is flawed it invalidates it.

Supposedly we are buying a bunch of battery powered helicopters while guys deliver out of uhauls all year. I 100% agree her priorities are :censored2:ed

BrownStains

If ups is making money and you’re making money , I don’t see what the problem is. The customers that switch to fedex And think they’re better will be back again when they realize fedex is no better.

Turdferguson

Just a turd
She is hurting the company with personal opinions. We have been around this long for one reason. Past ceos keep out of the lime light.
She has hurt the company how? Record profits, Record volume, Record stock price
You want a say in how the company is run? Go into management.
Have you ever heard we don’t get to tell them how to run the company?

Wontmake9.5

My job is fun
In the beginning of 2020 the price of UPS stock and Fed-X stock was both in the $85 range. Fast forward to today and Ups stock is around $170 and Fed-X is at around $280. One went up $100 more than the other. If I’m an investor I don’t give a crap about anything except one is doing a hell of a lot better than the other. one company seems to be doing a better job than the other.
FedEx stock has not dropped below $100 for over 3yrs.. you must not know how stock prices work...

Wontmake9.5

My job is fun
Alienated? No.

I've been embarrassed about where I work for a very long time.

It's an object of mild amusement to note she tweets more about totally fake news like "UPS stands against Asian-American Hate" - which isn't even a thing, except in the ghetto where they attack their hair supply stores and Chinese restaurants.

But when a driver gets murdered by a thug, she doesn't have a single word to say.

She's the same as the rest of them: useless, spineless, etc.

Why do you choose to work for a company that you are so Embarrassed about?

Darmark7

Retired 2020. Not my Problem Anymore!
FedEx stock has not dropped below $100 for over 3yrs.. you must not know how stock prices work.
Oh Ok. You must not know how to read a stock price chart. Look at the dates I put in it was between 3/2020 and 5/2020 it dipped low. I remember the days because I couldn’t believe it was down to the same level as UPS.
A8A63406-CA50-47DA-905B-29D584F94261.png

Last edited:

Darmark7

I like graphs. I know market cap has a lot to do with it. But since you a millionaire you knew that I am sure
What does market cap have to do with you being wrong about FED-X stock falling below $100 in the last 3 years? And why throw in “I must not know how stock prices work” I just showed you it did go below $100 and you still have to be a wise guy and say “But since you a millionaire you knew that I am sure” You was wrong nothing bad about that. I’m wrong about lots of stuff also. Enjoy the weekend.

Last edited:

DELACROIX

In the Spirit of Honore' Daumier
Shes just trying to get us in with the woke crowd. So they dont block/attack/burn our trucks when the riots start again.

Will not work..if it happens any guesses of what will be the first targets?

It is all about the merchandise...

Should be PCM’s about what to do if you are attacked or what neighborhoods to avoid if there is a danger...

quad decade guy

Will not work..if it happens any guesses of what will be the first targets?

It is all about the merchandise...

Should be PCM’s about what to do if you are attacked or what neighborhoods to avoid if there is a danger...
They will NEVER acknowledge we are in danger....

Best it will ever be....... "Be aware of changing conditions....."

TheBrownNote

Good thing I wore my brown pants
Thanks for your advise and concern “BrownSlave” but I retired last year at 57 yrs old and my wife never had to work. I think I will be OK without hiring a financial advisor since I did my own investing and my investments have made me a millionaire so far. Dang just think what I could of done if I really understood finances like you.
unless youre making 1 million dollars a year as income, you are not a millionaire

Darmark7

unless youre making 1 million dollars a year as income, you are not a millionaire

What Is a Millionaire?​

Today, the general definition of a millionaire is a person or a married couple whose net worth is greater than $1 million USD,

So by your definition a person could have a $10 million portfolio and make $900,000 a year but he is still not a millionaire. That must be some of that new math I have heard about. I do have to say this is the first time I have ever heard that definition of a millionaire.

For your information and clarity my net worth is definitely over $1 million and I have no debt meaning everything is paid for. No house, auto or credit card debt. Meaning right now I could cash in everything and even after paying taxes I would have a million dollars in my hand.