CEO wants UPS and FedEx out of business

rod

Retired 22 years
Car wash pole with brush head....$60.00 charged to the center that ordered it .

I've got 2 of those car wash brushes and a hundred feet of top quality rubber hose that I rescued from the UPS dumpster the day before we were to have a big audit. The dumpsters were full of treasures the week before that fiasco.

Pooter

Its amazing what money does!

I have millions and now I want to throw everyone under the bus so I can have more!!

Never satisfied.

I'm glad I'm a thousandaire, no one to throw under :(

soberups

Pees in the brown Koolaid
Perhaps she should put her business expertise and capital to work creating her own worldwide delivery company from scratch.

oldngray

nowhere special
She rents out expensive designer dresses so she deals in luxury items for rich people. I think they can afford a few dollars for shipping.

brett636

I want to call her a maroon, but she did build a pretty massive business so its rather hard too. Some people like her must think these packages move themselves or that we as workers of a shipping company aren't deserving of being compensated for our time to move her stuff. Or maybe she thinks all the equipment, buildings, and infrastructure owned by UPS was all free. The shortsightedness of some people amaze me.

upschuck

I want to call her a maroon, but she did build a pretty massive business so its rather hard too. Some people like her must think these packages move themselves or that we as workers of a shipping company aren't deserving of being compensated for our time to move her stuff. Or maybe she thinks all the equipment, buildings, and infrastructure owned by UPS was all free. The shortsightedness of some people amaze me.
She is just ignorant of a major part of her business model.