Cern: The God Particle Is Found?

P

pickup

Really interesting vids, just on the side note also in the movie Angels and Demons(yeah that movie!) it showed that exact same procedure and after that, well... the Vatican(key of Solomon) was literally on FIRE! just saying :D Ohh bummer their emergency code is not 74 it's 113 more months to go, time is ticking...
These (scary)science development can be dangerous for religions... and now I just added my piece to the massive planetary (sleeping)consciousness. :devil3:
Was it weird enough pickup? :happy-very:

I thought you would have gone with the "stargate" angle, but yeah!, weird enough.

P

pickup

Well the Catholic Church came out with an announcement and not surprisingly, against the "finding" of the Higgs Boson and the implications of the existence of it. The Catholic Church is particularly vehemently opposed against the supposition that without the Higgs Boson , you could not have mass.

The Catholic Church points out that Mass has been held numerous times by its organization and that it has been done without any knowledge of or help from any god particle or at least one known as the Higgs Boson.

curiousbrain

What I find most comforting about this discovery is that it verifies the framework and direction that science is/has been moving; which is to say, that the Higgs was theorized, and then found ... that implies that the current scientific model of particle physics is still capable of making verifiable predictions - which is doubly important, given the difficulty in reconciling the theories of the macro/micro structure of the universe.

Just_another_day_at_work

I hate to state the obvious, but the answer for everything (including Life and the Universe) is 42. That, my friend, is well established fact.
Are you religious? You think of Jesus?
For the universe it's(one probably) the Fibonacci sequence: 0, 1, 1, 2, 3, 5, 8, 13, 21, 34, 55. But we find out soon with Obama how the universe made NWO(what's that "above" means).

Just_another_day_at_work

Like a boson. :D
396044_445494252138258_690743833_n.jpg
396044_445494252138258_690743833_n.jpg