Chance of coming back

boxdawg

I worked here for two years as package handler. Was in the union.
I abandoned job and just stopped showing up.
Eventually got letter saying I was terminated.
What chances do I have of getting hired at another building?

MyTripisCut

Never bought my own handtruck
If you wanna come back just roll the dice and apply. No one here has any idea, The Whole world needs workers right now, so give it a shot. If you don’t plan on becoming a driver or management and retiring from here I’d just go to Amazon and do some free college.

boxdawg

If you wanna come back just roll the dice and apply. No one here has any idea, The Whole world needs workers right now, so give it a shot. If you don’t plan on becoming a driver or management and retiring from here I’d just go to Amazon and do some free college.

Unfortunately the closest Amazon warehouse is an hour away.
But yeah I'm not looking to go driving or be in management, just would like to be a warehouse grunt for another year.

scratch

Least Best Moderator
Staff member
UPS usually puts people like you on a no-rehire list for just this reason. The supervisor that did this is usually the only person that can change this status. You can apply at another building with a different email address and you might get an interview. But when they enter your social security number your previous status is going to come up. Maybe they are short enough to give you another try.

boxdawg

UPS usually puts people like you on a no-rehire list for just this reason. The supervisor that did this is usually the only person that can change this status. You can apply at another building with a different email address and you might get an interview. But when they enter your social security number your previous status is going to come up. Maybe they are short enough to give you another try.

If they wanted me to stay they could have reached out. A text message would have been nice.

Shift Inhibit

He who laughs last didn't get it.
Why did you stop showing up?

burrheadd

KING Of GIFS
Lol
Just start showing back up to your old job
punch in and see if anybody notices