Chatroom tonight? 5/18 at 6 p.m.

helenofcalifornia

Like DS had said in the past, why is he the only one to post this message? Some interesting conversations and people are in there on Sunday nights. Also some inane people and conversations. If only I could remember if is was 6 p.m. E.S.T. or P.S.T. Any help here?
Possible subjects: always NASCAR, Big Brown, the heat on the West Coast, workload stress, etc. Just a thought. Newbies could join in the fun with their first impressions of the Brown Nation. Just thought I might take some pressure off DS re: posting of chatroom hours.

scratch

Least Best Moderator
Staff member
There are several links to the chat room. It is listed under the Brown Cafe Community Forums and there is another link listed on the bottom of the page under "Who is Online". You can just click on the icon. If you don't see these, then you are on the UPS Discussions only forum, so come out of this by clicking on the "Brown Cafe" link at the extreme left on top of your page.

Sunday night is when most of the action starts. On the East Coast, look between 8-9 PM. It gets pretty wild in there sometimes, its a lot of fun to chat with people from all over the place.

cino321

I figured this was the appropriate place to post this; I fell asleep last night while in the chat.

I apologize.