Check out: Thoroughbred Teamsters Podcast

Discussion in 'UPS Union Issues' started by Thoroughbred Teamster, Aug 15, 2019.

1. Bubblehead

Bubblehead My Senior Picture

2. I'm not tech savvy enough.

3. I just don't see it happening any time soon. Working on a ton of projects, learning as I go. Only so many hours in a day and since I'm not sacrificing family time, I'm cutting into my sleep time with all this.

• Like Like x 1
    • Winner Winner x 1
    • Informative Informative x 1
    • List
  4. UPSER1987

UPSER1987 Active Member

A podcast about work? Wow man, get a life. Contribute something worthwhile back to society with that time.

5. BigUnionGuy

BigUnionGuy Got the T-Shirt

Isn't that what @Thoroughbred Teamster is doing ?

Trying to involve people in a constructive conversation....

• Agree Agree x 3
    • Like Like x 2
    • Beer Beer x 1
    • List
  6. Talking "about work" is just one of the many topics I discuss and might be the topic I talk least about. The focus tends to be more on the labor movement in general- past, present, and future, from a rank-and-file perspective.
    It's all good tho, as I've said before the show won't be for everyone, but I encourage you to check out at least one of the episodes before you knock it. Plenty of topics discussed.

• Informative Informative x 1
    • List
  7. Overpaid Union Thug

Overpaid Union Thug Well-Known Member

I just though it was comical that he had the audacity to use an online forum about work to accuse someone else of not having a life because......... they created a podcast about their work. LOL!

• Funny Funny x 2
    • Like Like x 1
    • List
  8. 542thruNthru

542thruNthru Well-Known Member

He's management. He hates every driver.

9. Overpaid Union Thug

Overpaid Union Thug Well-Known Member

Management? Interesting.

10. browndevil

browndevil Well-Known Member

You've got some great content Brother keep it coming.

11. Truly do appreciate it ✊ It truly does fuel me.
    The feedback has been extremely positive and I try to provide something for everyone. Been going over the new contract lately so might do a few episodes on that. Got an interview lined up with my now retired center manager that I used to bump heads with to the point where, well, it got bad. We good now but I think it should make for some great content.
    If you ever got any suggestions, critiques, or just want to shout out your local, message me any time.