Checking hours?

G.V. Rush

All Encompassing Member
Is there a way check your hours for the past week through like UPSErs? I spaced on writing them down this week and the pm office people were too busy to look it up for me. Anyone?

retiredTxfeeder

cap'n crunch
In the feeder department I was in, you were required to keep your hours caught up. And were asked from time to time by dispatch if you knew them. The company furnishes the forms to keep track of it, it is your responsibility to know the status of your hours.
(1) Every driver who operates a commercial motor vehicle shall record his/her duty status, in duplicate, for each 24-hour period. The duty status time shall be recorded on a specified grid, as shown in paragraph (g) of this section. The grid and the requirements of paragraph (d) of this section may be combined with any company forms.

Wally

BrownCafe Innovator & King of Puns
Is there a way check your hours for the past week through like UPSErs? I spaced on writing them down this week and the pm office people were too busy to look it up for me. Anyone?

You part time or full. Lots of shenanigans going on with part time pay for sure. Harder for full time if they don't skip lunch, but still not impossible.

FrigidFTSup

Resident Suit
In the feeder department I was in, you were required to keep your hours caught up. And were asked from time to time by dispatch if you knew them. The company furnishes the forms to keep track of it, it is your responsibility to know the status of your hours.
(1) Every driver who operates a commercial motor vehicle shall record his/her duty status, in duplicate, for each 24-hour period. The duty status time shall be recorded on a specified grid, as shown in paragraph (g) of this section. The grid and the requirements of paragraph (d) of this section may be combined with any company forms.
I'm pretty sure all the logs can be electronic now, you just need a way to show proof while on road.

rod

Retired 22 years
If you aren't keeping track of your own hours you are at the mercy of UPS. What good would having them check for you do? At that point just cash your check and if you feel you have been shorted (it happens often) you are SOL.

728ups

All Trash No Trailer
i document my stops,DR stops,pkgs,NDA,miles,hours and projected miles every day,along with any misloads and events that may slow me down,reroute me etc. Thuis has come in handy many many times over the years.

UPSGUY72

I keep track of my hours everyday. I write them down on the back of the info notice book.

I write down what time I punched in and punched out how much of a lunch I took and OT in min for the day We get a 20 min bonus for working 2 or more hrs of OT a day.
2015-08-08 16.16.24.jpg