Cheryl

over9five

Staff member
Some time after Cheryl and Tony passed, we made a post (might still be stickied) that we would be cracking down and moderating heavily.
But you guys made that so GD hard for us, that we gave up.
We do what we can. Like it or leave.

542thruNthru

Obviously, somehow, he was hacked. It happens. Time to move on like @542thruNthru and myself on the pension raw deal.
tenor-32.gif

sailfish

Master of Karate and Friendship for Everyone
Cheryl was good enough to start this forum and I like to talk to people on here and debate topics so I grateful to her for letting people do that

Recently I was got in trouble and I was told "not to talk about the US govt" even though Cheryl would've supported my free speech because I was doing this back when she was around.

I also got in trouble recently for giving my opinion on the requirements for christianity. So for example - you are not a christian if you put a swastika on one side of the church and a cross on the other as nazis did.

Cheryl made rules and believed in freedom of speech. She did not believe in a heavily censored safe space.
If we weren't allowed to talk :censored2: about the U.S. government I'd've been on permanent dismissal long ago.

Sportello

Banned

7 Ways to Get Your Posts Edited or Deleted​

4. THWART LANGUAGE FILTERS. Using spaces between letters, strange characters or misspellings to get around the language filters to post filtered words is annoying. Your vocabulary is bigger than that. Curse words are not okay. We know you know what that means.

Thebrownblob

7 Ways to Get Your Posts Edited or Deleted​

4. THWART LANGUAGE FILTERS. Using spaces between letters, strange characters or misspellings to get around the language filters to post filtered words is annoying. Your vocabulary is bigger than that. Curse words are not okay. We know you know what that means.
Of all the people lecturing others about thwarting rules you would be the last person who should be listened to. Looking forward to your next ban.😂