Chickens (and Broken Equipment) Come Home to Roost

AB831

Uh huh. Remind me of this during peak. I think it would be similar to required breaks. When I forget to take one, I’m in break violation. When management needs people to stay longer, it’s “Don’t worry about the break.”
When it benefits you, stick to policy. When it benefits FredEx, policy is as meaningful as their service commitments.

AB831

It didn't take 18 months for a new backup camera. If you're going to lie...
You’re right. I’d been writing it up since January of 2019, and they still didn’t install it when I left last month, so I guess that would be 22 months and counting for installation.

Cactus

Just telling it like it is
Many times a SM has to sign off expenditures, many of them ridiculous. Some requests are so old they go back to the Carter administration.

AB831

Many times a SM has to sign off expenditures, many of them ridiculous. Some requests are so old they go back to the Carter administration.
I love how Dano accuses people of lying to make the company look bad as if that’s more plausible than the place just being a hellhole. But without the company to help him feel big, he’d just be an insecure little boy, so I guess it makes sense.

59 Dano

I just want to make friends!
I love how Dano accuses people of lying to make the company look bad as if that’s more plausible than the place just being a hellhole. But without the company to help him feel big, he’d just be an insecure little boy, so I guess it makes sense.
With all your endless whining about trivial matters, it took until this past week to point out you'd been writing up a non-working camera for nearly 2 years?

falcon back

When you have been caught telling so many lies, even to the point of denying making a post that has your name on it, it is easy to accuse you of not telling the truth.