China "Dog Meat" Festival Begins

BrownFlush

Woke Racist Reigning Ban King
I rarely eat red meat, but I eat the forking shirt out of birds. Turkey bacon, chicken sausage, eggs..... Mmmmm, I'm hungry now.
Usta could..Ever eat wild turkey? Makes those butterballs taste like shirt.
Killed 3 this year. Put em all on the grill. Friends and neighbors loved it.
I ate P & B sandwiches.. stupid .. but had a good time.

rickyb

all animals are equal, but some animals are more equal than others...:

Glenn Greenwald‏Verified account @ggreenwald 5h5 hours ago

I'm obviously in favor of this bipartisan bill that makes it a federal crime to kill dogs or cats for human consumption. But what's the reason that it's criminal to do that, but permissible to kill pigs, turkeys, goats, chickens & cows for the same reason?

U.S. News: Breaking News Photos, & Videos on the United States - NBC Newshouse-passes-bill-aiming-ban-people-eating-cats-dogs-n909311?cid=sm_npd_nn_tw_ma

204 replies 188 retweets 596 likes

YlTg_szk_normal.jpg

Show this thread

Special UPS Operator

In 90s I visited Pakistan(when it was free from all the bull:censored2: jew wars) with some British and Australian guys. The Northern Areas were like heaven on Earth. And there was a construction project where they had a bunch of Asians(Chinese as they are their neighbors and some Philipinos) the locals said within a few weeks the stray dog population had shrunk drastically.

Good times. Great country. Warm, welcoming people.

rickyb

Because factory farmers want to keep their net profits similarly hefty, they wait months—some more than a year—to change the chickens' litter. And since chickens live only six to seven weeks before they're slaughtered, they often live in the waste of several flocks that came before them. The waste can cause ammonia burns, and poor air quality can cause respiratory diseases and even eye lesions.

These conditions are so abysmal that according to one conservative estimate more than 139 million chickens don't even make it to the slaughterhouse each year because they literally suffer to death.'

Big Food Is Worried About Millennials Avoiding Animal Products