China "Dog Meat" Festival Begins

BrownFlush

Woke Racist Reigning Ban King
you can look up pictures. its very easy.

its easy to say someone knows nothing all the time and dismiss what theyre saying.

and based on your hurricane comments and other stuff you say, maybe you shouldnt be a preacher.
I took myself down to the Tally-Ho Tavern to buy me a bottle of beer. I sat me down by a tender young maiden whose eyes were as dark as her hair....

rickyb

the western american diet is a :censored2:ing disaster:

This Denny's breakfast has nearly a day's worth of calories - Nutrition Action

dennys_dulceDeLecheCrunch_IMG_3407_cutOut_600pxtall.jpg

The “new cinnamon crumb topping cooked into two buttermilk pancakes and topped with whipped cream” comes with “a pitcher of warm salted caramel for drizzling.”

What says “Premium Craft” more than drowning two white-flour pancakes in “crumb” (read: sugary) topping, caramel, and whipped cream? It’s a 1,220-calorie dessert dressed up to look like breakfast!

You know it’s breakfast because Denny’s serves the pancakes with two eggs, hash browns, and two slices of bacon or sausage links. (A breakfast of either pancakes or bacon, eggs, and hash browns? So outdated.)

All told, Denny’s sends you home with at least 1,740 calories and a day’s worth of saturated fat (21 grams) and sodium (2,900 milligrams), along with roughly 24 teaspoons of added sugar.

rickyb

instead of adding all that sugar, you add fruit (not jam). whole wheat for the pancakes. egg whites, and swap the bacon / sausage

rickyb

im looking at the dog food in the kitchen and the dog food capitalists would have me believe that he eats healthier than most people do.

floridays

the western american diet is a :censored2:ing disaster:

This Denny's breakfast has nearly a day's worth of calories - Nutrition Action

dennys_dulceDeLecheCrunch_IMG_3407_cutOut_600pxtall.jpg

The “new cinnamon crumb topping cooked into two buttermilk pancakes and topped with whipped cream” comes with “a pitcher of warm salted caramel for drizzling.”

What says “Premium Craft” more than drowning two white-flour pancakes in “crumb” (read: sugary) topping, caramel, and whipped cream? It’s a 1,220-calorie dessert dressed up to look like breakfast!

You know it’s breakfast because Denny’s serves the pancakes with two eggs, hash browns, and two slices of bacon or sausage links. (A breakfast of either pancakes or bacon, eggs, and hash browns? So outdated.)

All told, Denny’s sends you home with at least 1,740 calories and a day’s worth of saturated fat (21 grams) and sodium (2,900 milligrams), along with roughly 24 teaspoons of added sugar.
Why do you worry about what other people eat?
Individual freedom is a concept you can't comprehend.