China's weapons buyback

El Correcto

god is dead
Pretty hilarious makaveli idolizes a guy responsible for the shooting death of a 6 year boy on a school playground and who was also convicted of brutally raping a woman.
I never knew about the 6 year old.

I didn’t go watch that movie about him, I wasn’t going to pay money for the audience to talk through it.

MAKAVELI

Pretty hilarious makaveli idolizes a guy responsible for the shooting death of a 6 year boy on a school playground and who was also convicted of brutally raping a woman.
Gotta love you hypocrites who grew up idolizing white Mobsters and "outlaws". You white people are :censored2:ing hilarious.:happy2:

El Correcto

god is dead
Sorry bro, but the entire white culture, both Democrat and Republicans idolized the Mafia.
America does have a fascination with the mafia. Mainly from being entertained by smooth talking wise guys from Hollywood flicks and hbo.

If you learn about criminals just like DIDO tried to educate you on 2pac, you’ll learn they are far from what you envision and idolize.

El Correcto

god is dead
CA89C4E5-FAFF-4719-92B0-2E97EA4DEAA2.gif

MAKAVELI

America does have a fascination with the mafia. Mainly from being entertained by smooth talking wise guys from Hollywood flicks and hbo.

If you learn about criminals just like DIDO tried to educate you on 2pac, you’ll learn they are far from what you envision and idolize.
DIDO only educated me to his own hypocrisy. Mr. 8chan is severely missing his outlet.