China's weapons buyback

watdaflock?

This is a sad deflection, pathetic really.
Have the guts to stand on your beliefs friend, tell the stupid gun toting rednecks you don’t care if the government seizes weapons from citizens.

Quit trying rationalize your beliefs by down playing what the democrat’s end goal is.

Are you telling me you wouldn’t vote for democrat’s if they confiscated or “buy-back” all semi-automatic weapons?
Pathetic is your spin....
I'm telling you we never had a "mandatory" buy-back, like the Drumpf fans believe. Buying back is not the same as seizing. Not all Dems have the same end goal. Quit your GOP generalizing.
And their true intentions all along are now clear, "mandatory buyback".... also known as confiscation.
lol

Last edited:

watdaflock?

OK ... for myself and perhaps others who did not have a clue what QAnon is, Click Here.

Please read the 1st paragraph of the WIKI site and compare to the below after the neutralizing results of a left-winger's head exploding.

QAnon is a loosely connected group of Trumpsters with an astute ability to investigate and formulate insights into Left-wing zealot's secret plots through the entrenched "deep state" against U.S. President Donald Trump and his supporters. The theory began with an October 2017 post on the anonymous imageboard 4chan by someone using the tripcode Q, a great American individual that may have later grown to include multiple people, claiming to have access to classified information involving the Trump administration and its opponents in the United States. Q has exposed numerous liberal Hollywood actors, Democratic politicians, and high-ranking officials engaging in an international child sex trafficking ring and revealed to the public that Donald Trump feigned collusion with Russians in order to enlist Robert Mueller to join him in exposing the ring and preventing a coup d'état by Barack Obama, Hillary Clinton, and George Soros. - updated by OMJ

That's believable!
Once again, it went over your head. QAnon is about as believable as mandatory buybacks.

Jkloc420

Do you need an air compressor or tire gauge
Dems want to ban fracking, do you know how much that would drive oil prices up. It is nice not to be dependent on middle east oil. The attack on saudi Arabia oil would have drove up prices big time

watdaflock?

They couldn’t get it through dumb dumb.
Carry on.
Oh, I get it. You believe a voluntary buyback would have suddenly became a mandatory, as if the Dems don't believe in the Constitution.

How do you believe this made-up "mandatory" buyback would be handled?

Also to note- The Amendment that was blocked was from a bipartisan plan, from Democrat Joe Manchin of West Virginia and Republican Pat Toomey of Pennsylvania.
Obama tried to ban assault weapons, which also was blocked by the Senate.

I'm trying to believe you, but nothing I can find tells me about some "mandatory" buyback. If you can provide a link detailing this "mandatory" buyback you mention, it would be a lot of help.

Thank you.

Last edited:

El Correcto

god is dead
Oh, I get it. You believe a voluntary buyback would have suddenly became a mandatory, as if the Dems don't believe in the Constitution.

How do you believe this made-up "mandatory" buyback would be handled?

Also to note- The Amendment that was blocked was from a bipartisan plan, from Democrat Joe Manchin of West Virginia and Republican Pat Toomey of Pennsylvania.
Obama tried to ban assault weapons, which also was blocked by the Senate.

I'm trying to believe you, but nothing I can find tells me about some "mandatory" buyback. If you can provide a link detailing this "mandatory" buyback you mention, it would be a lot of help.

Thank you.
I don’t think democrats don’t believe in the constitution. I know democrats don’t believe in the constitution.

I’m not a huge fan of the current state of our constitution. The Declaration of Independence is a much better document in my opinion.

watdaflock?

I don’t think democrats don’t believe in the constitution. I know democrats don’t believe in the constitution.

I’m not a huge fan of the current state of our constitution. The Declaration of Independence is a much better document in my opinion.
OK. Still waiting on that "mandatory" info, other than the make-belief nonsense in your head.

Last edited:

Serf

Other Avenues of Approach exist instead of Buyback or Confiscation. Economic Terrorism such as not being able to use a credit card on firearm purchases. Imposing "violence tax" of 75% on 1 box of ammunition, etc. If you live in greater NYC area or 5 boroughs one can wait up to a year or more for necessary license/permit for firearms. And pay a thousand bucks for said license/permits. In other words make it miserable for law abiding citizens.