Chinese Olympics 2022

Operational needs

Virescit Vulnere Virtus
Wtf r u guys talking about?

pretty sure u were complaining about kap politicizing the nfl
Do you not see the difference in Kap kneeling in protest of the American national anthem while at work, and Enes Freedom on his own time (who is a very proud American by choice) protesting the treatment and possible genocide of the Chinese Uyghur?

sailfish

Master of Karate and Friendship for Everyone
y is it okay for western big tech and NSA to spy on us and not china?
I'm kinda with you on this. Why would I care about a Chinese app or something spying on me when we got :censored2:ing Google and everything else doing it right here and swapping spit with the government? What the :censored2: is China gonna do to me? Not :censored2:.

Babagounj

Strength through joy
1644340983353.png

wilberforce15

Because one of them is American and not Chinese? The other was born in China and adopted by Americans.
They're both Chinese. Just ask them.

Most Chinese born in America are simply here for their own benefit or working for the CCP.

They don't largely consider themselves Americans. They are Chinese in America. Not Chinese-Americans.

wilberforce15

This should be a red pill that most people from China in America don't get all weepy over George Washington. And they don't care about apple pie or White Christmas.

Americans consider those Chinese to be Americans. But they don't usually think of themselves that way.