Chose to be a stupidvisor can I go back in the union?

So a time ago I chose to go into supervision thinking "yeah I'll be fine" but fast forward a couple years and uh it stinks. So is their anyway I could possibly get back in the union? So far the understanding is 6 to 1 which I don't even know how that works or quit and come back which I've also heard may not work.

BakerMayfield2018

Fight the power.
So a time ago I chose to go into supervision thinking "yeah I'll be fine" but fast forward a couple years and uh it stinks. So is their anyway I could possibly get back in the union? So far the understanding is 6 to 1 which I don't even know how that works or quit and come back which I've also heard may not work.
5FC9939D-5E05-492F-83F0-59CD0611B453.gif
D70AE16A-CBCA-43D7-B053-F063DE0526FB.gif
7532C667-EC13-453E-8B37-B1EE9898E97F.gif

Wally

BrownCafe Innovator & King of Puns
122-yawn-cat-gifs-cats-38979845-500-277.gif

Turdferguson

Just a turd

Didn't like the answers you got on reddit?