Christianity

El Correcto

god is dead
We're against sin, which homosexuality is. As Christians we also recognize that it's easy to get caught up in sin and that we ourselves must be vigilant against sinning. And when we fall short we ask for forgiveness and try, if we're sincere, not to do it again. Being weak human beings though we know that we need God's grace to cover us. There's a huge difference between trying hard not to sin and just doing whatever we feel like because we refuse to accept God's son as our savior and God's plan for our lives. You are free to do whatever you like as long as you aren't hurting others but is what you're doing what God wants for your life?
You’re against being gay.
Don’t speak about sin in a book of myths as your excuse for being against being gay. Plenty of people read that silly book(maybe I doubt they can even make it off the first page if they aren’t being forced at a young age.) and come to far different conclusions than you.

vantexan

You’re against being gay.
Don’t speak about sin in a book of myths as your excuse for being against being gay. Plenty of people read that silly book(maybe I doubt they can even make it off the first page if they aren’t being forced at a young age.) and come to far different conclusions than you.

If the Bible said it was ok I'd say it's your business. It doesn't.

rickyb

i went to christian church 2x to meet babes and its :censored2:ing retarded, i guarantee you these are the same dopes voting for desantis, and hillary, and riding their brakes down mountains instead of shifting gears

Buffet Master

FEEDAH FATTY
It's absolutely amazing how you hypocrites are for anything in the Bible that basically lets you hate other people, but if there is something in the Bible that would negatively impact yourself, you claim it's archaic, of times past, not God's word blah blah blah.
Even funnier is that what are deemed as radicals in any major religion are actually fundamentalists, they actually follow the word of their silly tomes to the letter. That alone tells you anything you need to know about religion.

Box Ox

i went to christian church 2x to meet babes and its :censored2:ing retarded, i guarantee you these are the same dopes voting for desantis, and hillary, and riding their brakes down mountains instead of shifting gears

Wait a minute. You, comrade Ricky, went to try and pick up church babes who love capitalist manly men and the people at the church are the dopes?

Thebrownblob

It's absolutely amazing how you hypocrites are for anything in the Bible that basically lets you hate other people, but if there is something in the Bible that would negatively impact yourself, you claim it's archaic, of times past, not God's word blah blah blah.
Even funnier is that what are deemed as radicals in any major religion are actually fundamentalists, they actually follow the word of their silly tomes to the letter. That alone tells you anything you need to know about religion.
They shot you down, huh? It’s OK bro it happens sometimes. 😂

Wally

BrownCafe Innovator & King of Puns
9 pastors or youth pastors, 1 catholic official, 1 school librarian, 1 Idaho state rep.

We should really start discussing the sexual crimes of Christians more and their “13 year old women” mentality.
Any human rights violations perpetrated by China posted on that TicTok?

rickyb

Wait a minute. You, comrade Ricky, went to try and pick up church babes who love capitalist manly men and the people at the church are the dopes?
Church is the matrix

Its crazy stupid the way they interpret it. Its just like ppl who think msm is news

El Correcto

god is dead
Any human rights violations perpetrated by China posted on that TicTok?
Not sure I don’t browse TikTok, never downloaded it to my phone.
Really can’t say what all content TikTok promotes or suppresses, but I doubt TikTok is promoting anti-Chinese rhetoric.

Box Ox

Church is the matrix

Its crazy stupid the way they interpret it. Its just like ppl who think msm is news

Church is the matrix?

“The Matrix films are about being transgender, the trilogy's co-director says.

"That was the original intention but the world wasn't quite ready," says Lilly Wachowski, who came out as trans along with her sister Lana after the films came out.

Fans have speculated about potential meanings behind the iconic films and Lilly confirmed the theory to Netflix.

"I'm glad that it has gotten out," she said.”

El Correcto

god is dead
Yeah fundamentalists and people who hide their hate behind a cross are the worse type of people to argue with.
If the Bible said it was ok I'd say it's your business. It doesn't.
Don’t care, learn to think for yourself and have enough self esteem to form your own ideas.

El Correcto

god is dead
I would pay to be a fly on the wall of that church, watching you creep on Christian girls.

Wally

BrownCafe Innovator & King of Puns
Why does Browde just focus on one group? Why not list tranny, gay, lesbo pedophile, if any?

rickyb

Church is the matrix?

“The Matrix films are about being transgender, the trilogy's co-director says.

"That was the original intention but the world wasn't quite ready," says Lilly Wachowski, who came out as trans along with her sister Lana after the films came out.

Fans have speculated about potential meanings behind the iconic films and Lilly confirmed the theory to Netflix.

"I'm glad that it has gotten out," she said.”
Church IS the matrix