Christianity

El Correcto

god is dead
What are you hoping to communicate by posting this?
What’s wrong with discussing Christianity and the action of Christian nations like Uganda?
120_slide-3c9e7bd0fb48b90ddadd956b40efd85f0fd00e6f-s1100-c50.jpg

BrownFlush

Woke Racist Reigning Ban King
What’s wrong with discussing Christianity and the action of Christian nations like Uganda?
120_slide-3c9e7bd0fb48b90ddadd956b40efd85f0fd00e6f-s1100-c50.jpg
Calling you a heterosexual doesn't make you one.
Calling someone a Christian or a Nation a Christian nation( Christian nations have not and do not exist) doesn't make it so.

El Correcto

god is dead
Church is the matrix?

“The Matrix films are about being transgender, the trilogy's co-director says.

"That was the original intention but the world wasn't quite ready," says Lilly Wachowski, who came out as trans along with her sister Lana after the films came out.

Fans have speculated about potential meanings behind the iconic films and Lilly confirmed the theory to Netflix.

"I'm glad that it has gotten out," she said.”
I’d say the matrix films are closer to the allegory of the cave than to a specific cave an individual finds themselves in such a transgender one.
That’s why its concept hits a wide range human beings who hold very different types of beliefs.

You’ll see transgender people talk about it that way and you’ll see guys like Andrew Tate talk about it.

rickyb

I’d say the matrix films are closer to the allegory of the cave than to a specific cave an individual finds themselves in such a transgender one.
That’s why its concept hits a wide range human beings who hold very different types of beliefs.

You’ll see transgender people talk about it that way and you’ll see guys like Andrew Tate talk about it.
ask @Box Ox whats star wars about?

he / she / it will probably say transgenderism lol

El Correcto

god is dead
I personally don’t think there is anything wrong with discussing Christianity and the action of Christian nations like Uganda.
Okay well that is my intentions for starting this thread.
Here is another fun thing Christians do that far overstep the bounds of consent and respecting the beliefs of others.

Grooming children into their cult luring them to parks with promises of candy and burgers. What a bunch of nut jobs, I’m glad the kids weren’t molested by one of the “missionaries”.

Box Ox

Church is the matrix?

“The Matrix films are about being transgender, the trilogy's co-director says.

"That was the original intention but the world wasn't quite ready," says Lilly Wachowski, who came out as trans along with her sister Lana after the films came out.

Fans have speculated about potential meanings behind the iconic films and Lilly confirmed the theory to Netflix.

"I'm glad that it has gotten out," she said.”

Think I’ll still defer to the director of the movie regarding the meaning of the movie. 🙂

vantexan

Okay well that is my intentions for starting this thread.
Here is another fun thing Christians do that far overstep the bounds of consent and respecting the beliefs of others.

Grooming children into their cult luring them to parks with promises of candy and burgers. What a bunch of nut jobs, I’m glad the kids weren’t molested by one of the “missionaries”.
Definitely should have the parents consent on that. As well as the kids whose schools are encouraging gender reassignment surgery without the parents' knowledge.

El Correcto

god is dead
Definitely should have the parents consent on that. As well as the kids whose schools are encouraging gender reassignment surgery without the parents' knowledge.
I disagree. There is a big difference between groups with no authority of the governed aka random cultists in the park than there is to an organization like a public school.
You have your chance to criminalize behavior and control the schools through the voting booth or pull your child out if that fails. There is no opportunity for that here.

Not saying I agree with schools doing that, I just disagree with your disingenuous comparison.

El Correcto

god is dead
If there were transgenders in the park handing out brochures to children without their parents that would be a much more stomach churning and accurate comparison.