Christmas Bonus 0.0

muthatrucka

How much was your Christmas bonus? Mine was a bit smaller than previous years. Let’s see, 25 years ago we got a turkey, this year we got zero dollars, zero calendars, zero turkeys, zero meat trays, zero banana breads, zero point zero. Ahhh makes you feel fuzzy inside huh?

ManInBrown

Who cares. As long as my gross $1750-$1800 a week check cashes that’s all that matters. Would you rather get some crappy turkey and get paid FedEx wages? This place owes me nothing but my earned paycheck every Friday.

Upass.

How much was your Christmas bonus? Mine was a bit smaller than previous years. Let’s see, 25 years ago we got a turkey, this year we got zero dollars, zero calendars, zero turkeys, zero meat trays, zero banana breads, zero point zero. Ahhh makes you feel fuzzy inside huh?
I my center , it was worst than that . We got a message saying it’s hours only and if you want your 8 hours , then call a sup.

Poop Head

Judge me.
My customers give me my bonus. Anyone who doesn't get one either doesn't have their own route or just sucks at the job.
The biden economy has definitely taken its toll on the buisinesses i deliver to. That, and possibly theyre mostly Democrat and were prob not pleased with me free breathing in their stores everyday. :censored2: 'em.

UPSER1987

Bonus? Lol