Christmas Eve 2017 - Are you working on a Sunday? (On Topic Please)

soberups

Pees in the brown Koolaid
ImageUploadedByBrownCafe1482740081.655653.jpg

soberups

Pees in the brown Koolaid
Is it too soon to start bitching about this?
Simple answer: if I am dispatched with a start time next Christmas eve, I will show up to work. And no, I wont bitch about it. I kinda had an idea when I took this job almost 30 years ago that the holiday seasons would be...busy. No point in complaining about it now.

JL 0513

I have to assume Saturday next year will be a full ground operation and Sunday a short air day just as this year for most centers was just air on Saturday.

Brisket

I have to assume Saturday next year will be a full ground operation and Sunday a short air day just as this year for most centers was just air on Saturday.

Probably , they put every residential in the bldg out on the street here on Saturday.

Brownslave688

You want a toe? I can get you a toe.
Simple answer: if I am dispatched with a start time next Christmas eve, I will show up to work. And no, I wont bitch about it. I kinda had an idea when I took this job almost 30 years ago that the holiday seasons would be...busy. No point in complaining about it now.
No no according to some other yahoos on here they didn't sign up for this 25 years ago. That's why they now call in every Xmas eve.