Christmas Irony

tieguy

Banned
it's almost ironic as Bush positioning himself as a fiscal conservative and then running budget deficits that alienated him from other fiscal conservatives of his party.

Pssst Pickup... Bush is gone. Obama is now the president. His turn to get reamed for for being a hypocrite. Enjoy.:wink2:

tieguy

Banned
He should have bee liked by the liberals because in the end he was the most liberal "conservative" ever. Still not as bad as our current "Spender and Chief."

Now now you're not following the story line are you. When Bush was president there was no congress. Bush ran a complete dictatorship where any disagreement would get your burned at the stake. After Bush burned the country to the ground Obama, Biden, Pelosi and Reid rode up from the countryside to save the day. But alas the mess that was left that they had no part in creating is too large. Thus they will have to create a 12 trillion dollar deficit to clean it up. They will be forced to create additional health care beaurocracy to add another trillion dollars to the deficit to save us even more ( amount unknown) money in the future. And thus the story goes.

toonertoo

Most Awesome Dog
Staff member
all I want for Christmas is this tree. Maybe I can send it to the Whit House and give him a break from the Marlboros:happy2:

diesel96

I think the gecko is very Hawaiian-ish. Maybe I should've written.....

Mele Kalikamaka !!!

Hawaiians will find a gecko on their wall indoors and not touch it because they'll say it kills the bugs.

The gecko is from Hawaii....prove it ! Where's it's birth cert ? I bet it's from Kenya !

Pssst Pickup... Bush is gone. Obama is now the president. His turn to get reamed for for being a hypocrite. Enjoy.:wink2:

Psst Tie...The clean up after any Republican Admin takes at least one full Presidential term. In Bush's case, it may take two terms !

moreluck

golden ticket member
D...

They're coming to take you away,
Haha, they're coming to take you away,
Ho ho, hee hee, ha ha,
To the funny farm
Where life is beautiful all the time
And you'll be happy to see
Those nice young men
In their clean white coats
And they're coming to take you AWAY,
HA HAAAA

diesel96

D...

They're coming to take you away,
Haha, they're coming to take you away,
Ho ho, hee hee, ha ha,
To the funny farm
Where life is beautiful all the time
And you'll be happy to see
Those nice young men
In their clean white coats
And they're coming to take you AWAY,
HA HAAAA

Nurse (Moreluck) Rachet, is it time for my saltpeter ?

So we now agree that Clinton was responsible for 9/11 and the resulting recession?

Look at it as a relay race, Clinton handed off the baton to Bush jr in first place, however, Bush drop it. Then Bush jr handed off the baton to Obama in dead last place with such an insurmountable lead, now his critics expect Obama to catch up with 1 lap(yr) complete, in a 8 lap(yr) race.

tieguy

Banned
Look at it as a relay race, Clinton handed off the baton to Bush jr in first place, however, Bush drop it. Then Bush jr handed off the baton to Obama in dead last place with such an insurmountable lead, now his critics expect Obama to catch up with 1 lap(yr) complete, in a 8 lap(yr) race.

Now you're dancing. Bush can use the same argument you're making here in that he got drawn into a war due to Clinton leaving him a foriegn policy/ national security mess.

In fact the mess was so big that Bush was never able to get it cleaned up therefore Obama really inherited Clintons mess.

Using your logic we have now Obama cleaning up Clintons mess. :happy-very:

diesel96

Now you're dancing. Bush can use the same argument you're making here in that he got drawn into a war due to Clinton leaving him a foriegn policy/ national security mess.

In fact the mess was so big that Bush was never able to get it cleaned up therefore Obama really inherited Clintons mess.

Using your logic we have now Obama cleaning up Clintons mess. :happy-very:

"Iraq" ....Clinton's war...lol :happy-very:

Look who's doing the Texas two step, sugarcoating the woes of the father and son tag team of Bush Sr and Jr and ultimately embellishing Hollywood's Ron Reagan's acadamy award role as POTUS. But I understand, like Reagan, your memory fails you....:peaceful:

tieguy

Banned
"Iraq" ....Clinton's war...lol :happy-very:

Look who's doing the Texas two step, sugarcoating the woes of the father and son tag team of Bush Sr and Jr and ultimately embellishing Hollywood's Ron Reagan's acadamy award role as POTUS. But I understand, like Reagan, your memory fails you....:peaceful:

Just applying your the liberal logic to the current economic mess. Since we can now blame the predecessor who better then Clinton who denegrated our military and intelligence assets resulting in 9/11. Good stuff Diesel thanks for the tip.:happy-very: