Citizen’s Arrest gone wrong Georgia

Box Ox

Citizens arrest lol. They chased down a guy and murdered him for jogging while black.

That is a citizen’s arrest in Georgia.

You have to immediately witness a crime to make a legal citizen’s arrest in Georgia. These morons had not.

They’ll probably be charged with false imprisonment (an unlawful attempt to take and hold a person) and murder now that the Country is watching.

refineryworker05

Very, Very disturbing video. Very sad as well. America has never really liked black people. It was one lesson I learned as a teenager that as black person I could be minding my own business and get caught up in someone else's racist imaginations about me which could lead to potentially dangerous interactions with other people, the police or security guards.

DriveInDriveOut

Inordinately Right
You have to immediately witness a crime to make a legal citizen’s arrest in Georgia. These morons had not.

They’ll probably be charged with false imprisonment (an unlawful attempt to take and hold a person) and murder now that the Country is watching.
I believe they called 911 and said they witnessed him trespassing in an unfinished home that had been burglarized multiple times.

I'm sure we'll get lots of fun details as time goes on.

silverbullet2893

KILL KILL!!
Saint Trump 2020!!!! KAGA BABY!!!!! LETS :censored2:IN GO!!!!!! DONNY T BRUH!!!! WOOOOOOOO

Idk what we are bickering at but I smell and hear crying about politics.

silverbullet2893

KILL KILL!!
The question I asked is directly about your post. If you're scared to answer because you feel silly defending your delusions of oppression that's ok fren.
Carry on.
1C08E6AD-9358-46D1-805C-D9DEDA6DDCE4.jpeg
C8AA2890-1855-49E9-B62F-BA785A452C99.jpeg

Children. Children. CHILDREN killed and there wasn’t a drop of outrage like this. NONE. Talk about it on the news maybe show a friend crying and that’s it. Killing of unarmed men and women happen everyday. No outrage. Show it on the news maybe show a friend crying and that’s it. But I guess that’s what happens when everything is so politically charged and people are brainwashed that everything is racist. Sad.

Rest the man’s soul who was killed.