Citizen’s Arrest gone wrong Georgia

oldngray

nowhere special
It does sound like one of Obama's kids was hurrying home from church and a couple of the neighborhood watch went full vigilante on him. They should have called the cops instead of confronting him. They should have realized that guy would charge people with guns.

It will be fine

View attachment 294562 View attachment 294563

Children. Children. CHILDREN killed and there wasn’t a drop of outrage like this. NONE. Talk about it on the news maybe show a friend crying and that’s it. Killing of unarmed men and women happen everyday. No outrage. Show it on the news maybe show a friend crying and that’s it. But I guess that’s what happens when everything is so politically charged and people are brainwashed that everything is racist. Sad.

Rest the man’s soul who was killed.
Sad attempt to defend murderers. In the case you posted do the police know the shooters? Did they decline to prosecute until video evidence went viral that clearly shows their brazen protection of the murderers? Why are you trying to downplay wrongdoing? What do you get out of defending murderers?

silverbullet2893

KILL KILL!!
Sad attempt to defend murderers. In the case you posted do the police know the shooters? Did they decline to prosecute until video evidence went viral that clearly shows their brazen protection of the murderers? Why are you trying to downplay wrongdoing? What do you get out of defending murderers?

im not defending anything. I’m saying where was the outrage when children were shot? Unarmed people shot everyday? Where’s the outrage over that? Where’s the running to spread the outrage over that? There’s not because it doesn’t fit a narrative that’s trying to be pushed.

If these people are guilty, which from the video it looks like they are, they need to be punished to the fullest extent of the law.

Last edited:

DriveInDriveOut

Inordinately Right
You are not the jury.
This isn't communist China, they get a trial, they aren't murderers quite yet.

It will be fine

im not defending anything. I’m saying where was the outrage when children were shot? Unarmed people shot everyday? Where’s the outrage over that? Where’s the running to spread the outrage over that? There’s not because it doesn’t fit a narrative that’s trying to be pushed.

If these people are guilty, which from the video it looks like they are, they need to be punished to the fullest extent of the law.
Your whataboutism is an attempt to downplay the actions of a couple murderers. You don’t like white racists being called out in the press so you posted a random story to deflect from the racists. It’s clear what you are attempting to do. I just don’t understand why someone would go out of their way to defend murderers.

silverbullet2893

KILL KILL!!
Your whataboutism is an attempt to downplay the actions of a couple murderers. You don’t like white racists being called out in the press so you posted a random story to deflect from the racists. It’s clear what you are attempting to do. I just don’t understand why someone would go out of their way to defend murderers.

335B72C7-32DB-4C3C-9385-E398A8FB4AFD.gif

Yep. Got me bro. Goddammit you got me figured the :censored2: out.

silverbullet2893

KILL KILL!!
It’s telling you can’t provide another plausible explanation for your defense of racist murderers.
At what point did I defend them? I’m asking where is this “oh so deep and passionate outrage” over an unarmed person being killed, thats being displayed here, in the cases where CHILDREN were killed and other incidents where unarmed people were killed? There is none because those incidents don’t provide an opportunity for people to push their narrative.

I clearly stated “If these people are guilty, which from the video it looks like they are, they need to be punished to the fullest extent of the law.” or did you conveniently miss that part?

anyways I gotta go to work. Peace. Have a good one bro

It will be fine

At what point did I defend them? I’m asking where is this “oh so deep and passionate outrage” over an unarmed person being killed, thats being displayed here, in the cases where CHILDREN were killed and other incidents where unarmed people were killed? There is none because those incidents don’t provide an opportunity for people to push their narrative.

I clearly stated “If these people are guilty, which from the video it looks like they are, they need to be punished to the fullest extent of the law.” or did you conveniently miss that part?
I don’t believe you. There’s no reason to bring up other violence other than to deflect away from the topic at hand. Your attempt at misdirection is in defense of racist murderers.

silverbullet2893

KILL KILL!!
I don’t believe you. There’s no reason to bring up other violence other than to deflect away from the topic at hand. Your attempt at misdirection is in defense of racist murderers.

so you’re saying the whole Social Justice Warrior badge you and others put on is phony. Got it. Good to know.

Have a good day bud. Stay well.

wilberforce15

Per usual, the media is lying.

Dude had a 6 year history of gun and property crime in the area, and you know that former cop knew exactly who he was dealing with. He was dealing with someone known to carry guns into places he shouldn't.

Attachments

• WDSCBRTTMBGUXIT4RDPNZ2BUAY.jpg
    WDSCBRTTMBGUXIT4RDPNZ2BUAY.jpg
    10.9 KB · Views: 120
  • 200430-ahmaud-arbery-ew-106p_0f7b2f78c3ac5cba054a47cba7703de5.fit-320w.jpg
    200430-ahmaud-arbery-ew-106p_0f7b2f78c3ac5cba054a47cba7703de5.fit-320w.jpg
    14.3 KB · Views: 75
  • FB_IMG_1588946314821.jpg
    FB_IMG_1588946314821.jpg
    70.1 KB · Views: 126

It will be fine

Per usual, the media is lying.

Dude had a 6 year history of gun and property crime in the area, and you know that former cop knew exactly who he was dealing with. He was dealing with someone known to carry guns into places he shouldn't.
And now we’ve reached the victim blaming portion of defense of racist murderers. Is there a playbook you guys have to follow or does it just work out this way?

wilberforce15

I have great news:

Jogging while black is perfectly safe if you don't have a long history of gun and property crime, and you aren't using your jogs to case homes for future burglaries.

Rejoice!

Except dont jog in the hood. That's actually dangerous.