Citizen’s Arrest gone wrong Georgia

wilberforce15

200519141826-ahmaud-arbery-being-tased-large-169.jpg
You try "jogging" while pulling your pants up. Not as easy as it looks.

This is him while selling drugs in the park, and before he got the taser.
url

wilberforce15

So the cop should shoot him?

He jogged. No shots.

He ran at guys. No shots.

He ran alongside the truck. No shots.

He turned 90 degrees to attack. No shots.

He closed the distance and laid hands on the guys. No shots.

He tried to take the gun and nearly succeeded. Then he got shot.

Yes, they should absolutely shoot him for trying to take the gun.

You'll note that he did not get shot for anything at all until that point.

The shooters showed tremendous maturity and restraint. They are model citizens.

fishtm2001

He jogged. No shots.

He ran at guys. No shots.

He ran alongside the truck. No shots.

He turned 90 degrees to attack. No shots.

He closed the distance and laid hands on the guys. No shots.

He tried to take the gun and nearly succeeded. Then he got shot.

Yes, they should absolutely shoot him for trying to take the gun.

You'll note that he did not get shot for anything at all until that point.

The shooters showed tremendous maturity and restraint. They are model citizens.
Must be why all three krackers got arrested.

wilberforce15

Must be why all three krackers got arrested.

yes, it is.

They're white, and the system bows to the racial mob whenever a sacrifice is demanded for the monster.

Arbery committed multiple felonies, violated parole multiple times, sold drugs, stole TV's, carried guns into schools, and he was out for a jog.

Arbery was out for a jog precisely because the system was biased in his favor, trying to have mercy on young black men.

Young black men commit so much crime that the system actually feels bad for prosecuting them.

fishtm2001

yes, it is.

They're white, and the system bows to the racial mob whenever a sacrifice is demanded for the monster.

Arbery committed multiple felonies, violated parole multiple times, sold drugs, stole TV's, carried guns into schools, and he was out for a jog.

Arbery was out for a jog precisely because the system was biased in his favor, trying to have mercy on young black men.

Young black men commit so much crime that the system actually feels bad for prosecuting them.
How about a credible link supporting all that garbage?

wilberforce15

How about a credible link supporting all that garbage?

I already posted the picture of him receiving a taser while Trayvoning in a park (wandering about with no legitimate business in a high-drug area). And just look at him: you know exactly what he is just by the picture.
Police arrest four in span of an hour
Garbage?

You just don't keep up.

The dude is everything all the haters say, and more.

wilberforce15

You have nothing.

lol.

Did you buy a house in a neighborhood full of Arberys?

Or did you pay more to live in a neighborhood full of McMichaels?

You see...the posturing and signaling always ends where the rubber meets the road.

You, and everyone else, pay a lot of money to stay away from the Ahmauds of the world. You don't go near Ahmauds for fun or recreation. You stay away from Ahmaud's strip malls, Ahmaud's corners, and Ahmaud's school districts.

So, I already know you know he's bad. You just don't like to acknowledge it openly.

The case is closed. I don't have to convince you he's a terrible human being. You already know that.

fishtm2001

lol.

Did you buy a house in a neighborhood full of Arberys?

Or did you pay more to live in a neighborhood full of McMichaels?

You see...the posturing and signaling always ends where the rubber meets the road.

You, and everyone else, pay a lot of money to stay away from the Ahmauds of the world. You don't go near Ahmauds for fun or recreation. You stay away from Ahmaud's strip malls, Ahmaud's corners, and Ahmaud's school districts.

So, I already know you know he's bad. You just don't like to acknowledge it openly.

The case is closed. I don't have to convince you he's a terrible human being. You already know that.
Provide a credible link regarding his extensive criminal record.

wilberforce15

Provide a credible link regarding his extensive criminal record.

How about his family acknowleding he was committing crimes around the neighborhood? How about even his mama knowing he was a bad guy? Go read the AJC articles about his family.

I linked to him carrying a gun on school property (a felony that got reduced because of the bias in favor of black men).

I linked to him shoplifting in violation of his parole, as he led other Yoofs to use the free TV rental program at Walmart.

I linked to him being an obnoxious thug while obviously engaging in criminal behavior at the park.

I'm arguing for the audience. You already know you're wrong.

You just can't face it.

How much money do you pay to live and play far away from the Ahmauds of the world?