Citizen’s Arrest gone wrong Georgia

UpstateNYUPSer(Ret)

200519141826-ahmaud-arbery-being-tased-large-169.jpg

This is him while selling drugs in the park, and before he got the taser.
url

He works out. :)

fishtm2001

How about his family acknowleding he was committing crimes around the neighborhood? How about even his mama knowing he was a bad guy? Go read the AJC articles about his family.

I linked to him carrying a gun on school property (a felony that got reduced because of the bias in favor of black men).

I linked to him shoplifting in violation of his parole, as he led other Yoofs to use the free TV rental program at Walmart.

I linked to him being an obnoxious thug while obviously engaging in criminal behavior at the park.

I'm arguing for the audience. You already know you're wrong.

You just can't face it.

How much money do you pay to live and play far away from the Ahmauds of the world?
All you linked to was some billy youtube video.

UpstateNYUPSer(Ret)

Because it was recorded by the same men that were chasing him with guns. Almost like one of those African hunting trip videos.

You could almost hear the narrator in the background:

"We are slowly approaching the African American jogger in his T-shirt, shorts and jogging shoes. We had just observed him illegally entering a house that was under construction and as a result he is fair game. The target does zig zag a bit in an effort to avoid us. We close in and one of our hunters exits the vehicle in order to get closer to the target. The target and hunter have an animated discussion which becomes violent. The other hunter, who is in the bed of the pickup, stands up, focuses his scope on the target and follows it back and forth before he fires off a shot, striking the target in the abdomen and killing him on contact. The hunt was successful and the hunters have yet another trophy for their impressive collection."

It will be fine

You could almost hear the narrator in the background:

"We are slowly approaching the African American jogger in his T-shirt, shorts and jogging shoes. We had just observed him illegally entering a house that was under construction and as a result he is fair game. The target does zig zag a bit in an effort to avoid us. We close in and one of our hunters exits the vehicle in order to get closer to the target. The target and hunter have an animated discussion which becomes violent. The other hunter, who is in the bed of the pickup, stands up, focuses his scope on the target and follows it back and forth before he fires off a shot, striking the target in the abdomen and killing him on contact. The hunt was successful and the hunters have yet another trophy for their impressive collection."
I read that in David Attenborough’s voice.

El Correcto

god is dead
I like the idea of the Brits doing a documentary on American wildlife.
“We have the Great Southern Redneck in their natural habitat. They are fiercely territorial.”
They should do your love life next.
“Strangely enough he does not value procreation for himself, but allows a lower class minority to mount his partner as he watches with glee.”

rod

Retired 22 years
I thought it was funnier than hell when this idiot tried to sit in the front seat of the cop car.

Cop: Nah-you gatta sit in the back man.