Civil War II: How Do You Want It To End?

It's amazing how much leftists want illegal immigrants to continue pouring in.

Texas Democrat calls on Biden to seize control of Texas National Guard | The Hill

"Rep. Joaquin Castro (D-Texas) is calling on President Biden to take control of the Texas National Guard if the state defies a Supreme Court ruling that allows U.S. Border Patrol officers to take down the border barriers."

A C C E L E R A T E

1637169029638.jpg

rickyb

Protest what with everything you've been protesting about handed to you?
the europeans fought for what they have, it wasnt handed to them.

they had faith. some of them were crucified for their revolutionary beliefs like jesus. and they won many things like 6 weeks paid vacation by law in UK.

Thebrownblob

they had faith. some of them were crucified for their revolutionary beliefs like jesus. and they won many things like 6 weeks paid vacation by law in UK.
Six weeks pay vacation is like Jesus being crucified? Oh, and I have seven weeks they suck. They can’t even get seven.

vantexan

You didn't read what I said. You said that with everything you want given to you that you would still protest. We aren't talking about what people did in the past to get some rights and privileges. We're talking about how after getting everything you want you'd still protest. Nothing will ever make you happy. You don't seem to understand 90% of what you talk about but you're still willing to bitch about it in public. Grow up.

rickyb

You didn't read what I said. You said that with everything you want given to you that you would still protest. We aren't talking about what people did in the past to get some rights and privileges. We're talking about how after getting everything you want you'd still protest. Nothing will ever make you happy. You don't seem to understand 90% of what you talk about but you're still willing to bitch about it in public. Grow up.
protest which is what jesus did, will never end. it will always be needed. doesnt mean we cant have gains in democracy, but we must remain vigilant and engaged.

rickyb

Six weeks pay vacation is like Jesus being crucified? Oh, and I have seven weeks they suck. They can’t even get seven.
by law you have zero. by law they have 6.

1706225904045.png

Thebrownblob

by law you have zero. by law they have 6.

View attachment 466192
Oh, I’m not a fascist like you that wants a tyrannical government to force people to do things I would rather for them to do them myself because I have balls, but that’s me.😉

rickyb

Oh, I’m not a fascist like you that wants a tyrannical government to force people to do things I would rather for them to do them myself because I have balls, but that’s me.😉
im not opposed to laws. that could be an extension of democracy. america has a weaker democracy so it doesnt have 6 weeks vacation laws like UK

Box Ox

The joint statement:

“President Biden and his Administration have left Americans and our country completely vulnerable to unprecedented illegal immigration pouring across the Southern border. Instead of upholding the rule of law and securing the border, the Biden Administration has attacked and sued Texas for stepping up to protect American citizens from historic levels of illegal immigrants, deadly drugs like fentanyl, and terrorists entering our country.

“We stand in solidarity with our fellow Governor, Greg Abbott, and the State of Texas in utilizing every tool and strategy, including razor wire fences, to secure the border. We do it in part because the Biden Administration is refusing to enforce immigration laws already on the books and is illegally allowing mass parole across America of migrants who entered our country illegally.

“The authors of the U.S. Constitution made clear that in times like this, states have a right of self-defense, under Article 4, Section 4 and Article 1, Section 10, Clause 3 of the U.S. Constitution. Because the Biden Administration has abdicated its constitutional compact duties to the states, Texas has every legal justification to protect the sovereignty of our states and our nation.”

Brown Down

If you force soldiers to choose between protecting their state or becoming part of the federal government's dereliction of duty you're probably gonna have a bad time.
Also soldiers can ignore any order that is unethical, illegal or gasp unconstitutional.

Box Ox

If you force soldiers to choose between protecting their state or becoming part of the federal government's dereliction of duty you're probably gonna have a bad time.
Isn't that what you want? Conservative states standing up for their rights?

I'd really prefer that our federal government just fulfilled its duty to protect our country's borders. If it absolutely refuses to do that then it's naturally up to the states to fend for themselves.

Brown Down

I'd really prefer that our federal government just fulfilled its duty to protect our country's borders. If it absolutely refuses to do that then it's naturally up to the states to fend for themselves.
Without kickbacks? How absurd. I mean next you will want them to listen and obey their constituents.