Civil War II: How Do You Want It To End?

rickyb

Show me in the Bible where Jesus protested.
1706235477656.png

vantexan

View attachment 466282
Jesus had no tolerance for the greedy conducting business in the holy temple. That's not the same as a bunch of people standing in front of whatever today's cause is and yelling how unfair everything is. Jesus didn't do that. Jesus once said to "render under Caesar what is Caesar's." He never said overthrow the government, refuse to comply, etc.

rickyb

Jesus had no tolerance for the greedy conducting business in the holy temple. That's not the same as a bunch of people standing in front of whatever today's cause is and yelling how unfair everything is. Jesus didn't do that. Jesus once said to "render under Caesar what is Caesar's." He never said overthrow the government, refuse to comply, etc.
1706281403972.png

1706281463043.png

rickyb

1706281564077.png

rickyb

1706282090093.png

Brown Down

All right I'm going to cover all of this in one shot One you're still blasphemy to Chris hedges is absolutely a blaspheming because he's already said he does not believe in Christ but is yet a Christian. not possible. So you can quit quoting him thinking it's going to do anything for us.
As for the scripture you posted how about you post all of it not just a snippet that you think proves a point.
The rest of the story goes a young rich ruler asked Jesus what else he must do to have eternal life. Do you just responded with the passage you've quoted. Then the disciples asked if this is true how can anybody be saved And Jesus responded through man it is impossible but through God all things are possible.
And if you need that translated down even more you cannot buy your way into heaven. Period.
Chomsky is watching and is very disappointed in you for only telling half truths

Last edited:

rickyb

All right I'm going to cover all of this in one shot One you're still blasphemy to Chris hedges is absolutely a blaspheming because he's already said he does not believe in Christ but is yet a Christian. not possible. So you can quit quoting him thinking it's going to do anything for us.
As for the scripture you posted how about you post all of it not just a snippet that you think proves a point.
The rest of the story goes a young rich ruler asked Jesus what else he must do to have eternal life. Do you just responded with the passage you've quoted. Then the disciples asked if this is true how can anybody be saved And Jesus responded through man it is impossible but through God all things are possible.
And if you need that translated down even more you cannot buy your way into heaven. Period.
Chomsky is watching and is very disappointed in you for only telling half truths
See christianity has been coopted and ppl possibly have no common sense to see through the lies in the same way they cant see which politician is actually honest

I believe jesus was crucified and one other thing.

Why would the bible be pro power unless again it doesnt have a monopoly on truth?

Attachments

• Screenshot_20240126-083744_Firefox.jpg
    Screenshot_20240126-083744_Firefox.jpg
    450.8 KB · Views: 10

Brown Down

See christianity has been coopted and ppl possibly have no common sense to see through the lies in the same way they cant see which politician is actually honest

I believe jesus was crucified and one other thing.

Why would the bible be pro power unless again it doesnt have a monopoly on truth?
How about quoting something that's not completely freaking bogus the real news network my god that's pathetic if you think that's news and not opinion. And you said many times you don't believe in Christianity You're completely pathetic Ricky. Maybe I should send half of your conversations to Chomsky and see what he thinks of your blatantly using his platform for lies.

rickyb

How about quoting something that's not completely freaking bogus the real news network my god that's pathetic if you think that's news and not opinion. And you said many times you don't believe in Christianity You're completely pathetic Ricky. Maybe I should send half of your conversations to Chomsky and see what he thinks of your blatantly using his platform for lies.
1706289856050.png