Class action lawsuit against FDX in CA.

silz86

Hi, Can somebody answer this for me. I also too received a letter about the class action but seem to misplace it. I believe I was getting around $450.00. My problem is that I do not remember if I needed to do anything to receive the check.

Is there anything that I needed to do? Like confirm it, or send a letter back? Any help would be appreciated. This thing would help me so much, because I just got laid off too. Thank you so much in advance for your help.

55+

No..You don't have to do anything..The settlement hearing is in June so you should expect a check about 45 days after that..

abel garcia

No, No! Stay on top of this. From my experience this law group (Initiative legal group) representing your case is terrible. I don't own my own home and therefor move quite a bit so in the case I was involved with them I let them know my email address so they could contact me when the settlement came. Even after that they failed to contact me about the settlement through the email I gave them, and told me that even though they had my email they mailed me a claim form through ground mail to all my former addresses. As a result I missed the dead line for this claim and am out thousands of dollars. So get in touch with FDX lawyers and make sure you get proper paper work because it is clear this law group is not up to par in all cases. What ever contact you have with Initiative legal group, if you email them, use your personal e mail accounts ie yahoo, google that way you have proof you contacted them. Do not use the Initiative legal webpage to contact them, they will hold it against you that you don't have verifiable proof of contact.

55+

Has anyone in Ca. heard from this lawyer? I heard they settled for 8.25 mil seems like checks should coming soon

bbsam

Staff member
The only thing you are going to hear from a class action attorney is his laughing as he's cashing the 8.25 million dollar check. Oh, each of you will get your $26 and change, but legal fees and costs always come first.

DontThrowPackages

The only thing you are going to hear from a class action attorney is his laughing as he's cashing the 8.25 million dollar check. Oh, each of you will get your $26 and change, but legal fees and costs always come first.
A friend of mine, no longer in the business, received two checks while at the company. Both mid 4 digits but of course the lawyers are the ones that make out.