climate catastrophe

BigUnionGuy

Got the T-Shirt
81861546_2529588043837666_3783920239939420160_n.jpg

rickyb

antartica just broke a record for hottest day ever and it just broke the record again.

then i see the news talking about a glacier size of las vegas which just broke off and they said if it melts sea levels will rise 50 to 60 meters. but dont worry they say it will happen in a few generations.

these people and no morals and no plan for the future. this system doesnt work. i just came back from kenya and i saw one of the biggest slums and this at a bare minimum is what our kids will be living like in teh future.

Old Man Jingles

Rat out of a cage
antartica just broke a record for hottest day ever and it just broke the record again.

then i see the news talking about
a glacier size of las vegas which just broke off and they said if it melts sea levels will rise 50 to 60 meters. but dont worry they say it will happen in a few generations.

these people and no morals and no plan for the future. this system doesnt work. i just came back from kenya and i saw one of the biggest slums and this at a bare minimum is what our kids will be living like in teh future
Damn Dude!
Did you even think about that before posting?

The truth:
Last week's calving -- observed on satellite imagery -- will not have an impact on sea levels, the researchers say.
The table iceberg, named D-28 by scientists, broke off the shelf in east Antarctica. It measures 1,636 square kilometres (632 square miles) in area, is 210 meters (689 feet) thick and weighs a massive 315 billion tons.
The iceberg will now be tracked because it poses a potential hazard for shipping.

The huge iceberg calved off the Pine Island glacier.
The Pine Island glacier "is one of the fastest-retreating glaciers in Antarctica," according to NASA. The glacier and the nearby Thwaites glacier together contain "enough vulnerable ice to raise global sea level by 1.2 meters (4 feet)," NASA said.

Box Ox

then i see the news talking about a glacier size of las vegas which just broke off and they said if it melts sea levels will rise 50 to 60 meters.

Have another Hot Pocket and check your sea level rise math there. Throwing out vastly incorrect numbers hurts the environmentalist cause.

rickyb

this logic is the same logic that the companies that do most of the world's pollution apply. they just dont give a :censored2:. capitalism is psychopathic:

upload_2020-3-22_20-20-15.png