climate catastrophe

fishtm2001

Speaking of China, there’s no restriction on Americans going back and forth. There are warnings. People should abide by those warnings. But today, 30 planes will land in Los Angeles that either originated in Beijing or came here on one-stops, 30 in San Francisco, 25 in New York City.

Serf

Anyone tracking Scientists saying Air quality improving, Co2 levels lowering, water quality improving. All this is directly connected to less human movement. It’s almost like we weren’t supposed to live the way modern society is presently set up.

rickyb

EQpY0D7XkAEileh

MrFedEx

Engorged Member
Anyone tracking Scientists saying Air quality improving, Co2 levels lowering, water quality improving. All this is directly connected to less human movement. It’s almost like we weren’t supposed to live the way modern society is presently set up.

Are you saying Global Warming/Climate Change might be real? I thought you were a Conservative.

Serf

Are you saying Global Warming/Climate Change might be real? I thought you were a Conservative.
I’ve been misbranded as an alt right fellow as well. All I’m saying is that if Climate Change is a real deal thing, it’s because of humans and rapid advancements in society. Not cow farts.

Serf

No, he's saying with all the liberal idiots confined to indoors there's a lot less hot air in the atmosphere.
The silver lining of the virus is that the virtual shutdown of carbon industries: autos, airlines and cruise ships will cause carbon emissions to fall this year. In addition to having just less people moving around consuming crap that they think they need.

MrFedEx

Engorged Member
I’ve been misbranded as an alt right fellow as well. All I’m saying is that if Climate Change is a real deal thing, it’s because of humans and rapid advancements in society. Not cow farts.

SCIENCE says it's the real deal. Nice to see someone who is reasonable enough to understand it's a man-made issue, not a "climate cycle" or cow farts.

rickyb

bulletin of atomic scientists have changed their reading from minutes to midnight to seconds because humans have :censored2:ed up the planet so much. we got man made climate catastrophe, nuclear war, and loss of democracy being cited.

UnconTROLLed

perfection
SCIENCE says it's the real deal. Nice to see someone who is reasonable enough to understand it's a man-made issue, not a "climate cycle" or cow farts.
This is very widely disputed and no one, including you, has the capability of accurately guessing

The fact is
-we know the earth is warming
-we know mankind has an effect on this
we also know that the earth warms and cools in natural cycles....

but we do not precisely know how much damage or effect humans have. We don't know how much is occurring naturally (which is real), or the exact causes. We can't even accurately ballpark it..anyone who says otherwise is simply lying or misinformed