climate catastrophe

Thebrownblob

war largely responsible for pollution

its almost double our average high right now in my city
Well, if that’s the problem, the governments sure do not seem to be too worried about that. They love war and they create war and death. While laughing at us and pretending there’s a climate issue. Again, like I said, it’s a Government problem all over the world.

rickyb

Thank you for all that you do to fight climate change. You are truly selfless.
thanks i donate $1666 a year, and i seriously reduced animal product consumption, not to mention my anti throw away culture - bumper stickers, shirts, and videos

can you imagine how much better our countries would be if people copied me? i never see bumper stickers. most people have none. theyre nihilists

Thebrownblob

thanks i donate $1666 a year, and i seriously reduced animal product consumption, not to mention my anti throw away culture - bumper stickers, shirts, and videos

can you imagine how much better our countries would be if people copied me? i never see bumper stickers. most people have none. theyre nihilists
Ricky you realize you expel lots of carbon? We’re trying to get to carbon zero.😂

rickyb

Well, if that’s the problem, the governments sure do not seem to be too worried about that. They love war and they create war and death. While laughing at us and pretending there’s a climate issue. Again, like I said, it’s a Government problem all over the world.
they know its a problem like the intelligence agencies and defense dept does reports on climate catastrophe but you know theyre corrupt.

Thebrownblob

they know its a problem like the intelligence agencies and defense dept does reports on climate catastrophe but you know theyre corrupt.
So they know it’s a problem and we’re all going to die in less than 10 years and they continue? Or it’s all a lie meant to extract you from your money so that they can get rich? What are we fighting wars for if we’re all going to die in a fiery ball of death?

rickyb

So they know it’s a problem and we’re all going to die in less than 10 years and they continue? Or it’s all a lie meant to extract you from your money so that they can get rich? What are we fighting wars for if we’re all going to die in a fiery ball of death?
its like they know the banking system is a problem and yet they do stuff to make the problem worse

if civilization ends in 15 years then it doesnt mean we all die, that means more likelihood of miserable existence. but yes ultimately climate catastrophe in the long run means the end of humans. species are already going extinct at a rate unseen since the 5th mass extinction and this is because of human activities

Thebrownblob

its like they know the banking system is a problem and yet they do stuff to make the problem worse

if civilization ends in 15 years then it doesnt mean we all die, that means more likelihood of miserable existence. but yes ultimately climate catastrophe in the long run means the end of humans. species are already going extinct at a rate unseen since the 5th mass extinction and this is because of human activities
That’s why these guys have no problem buying ocean front property too? Right? No they know it’s a hoax that’s why they do what they want and then tell you everything is going to end and they need your tax dollars to fix it while taking more of your freedom more of your money and more of your liberty.

rickyb

That’s why these guys have no problem buying ocean front property too? Right? No they know it’s a hoax that’s why they do what they want and then tell you everything is going to end and they need your tax dollars to fix it while taking more of your freedom more of your money and more of your liberty.
the govt likewise knows nuclear war is a problem for hte human species too and yet they do the opposite like fighting russia fighting china etc

Non liberal

It takes just as much effort, money to raise plants as it does to raise animals. Actually it is probably much worse for the planet when you factor in all the pesticides and herbicides it takes to grow crops. You are doing the climate no favors by not consuming animal products. You are actually harming it. Kill wildlife and eat it, you will helping the climate two fold by taking another consumer out of the wild and zero cost to raise it.

rickyb

It takes just as much effort, money to raise plants as it does to raise animals. Actually it is probably much worse for the planet when you factor in all the pesticides and herbicides it takes to grow crops. You are doing the climate no favors by not consuming animal products. You are actually harming it. Kill wildlife and eat it, you will helping the climate two fold by taking another consumer out of the wild and zero cost to raise it.
Wrong and i think we should eat the rich since theyre the 1s primarily destroying the planet